• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Magnus
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I must say you really did an excellent job on this airport and it's only fair to have it being as busy as it should be with night time arrivals from all over Africa..(Makes me to think of creating a Virtual Ethiopian Airlines for VATSIM) I should send it to you in a few.
    Dear Magnus. I managed to edit Addis Airport by editing the stock airport elevation,now I think it now has runway and taxi lights eliminating the fear of flying in at night to no runway/PAPI lights ;-) I am now testing it out and should send you the file folders so that you can check it ou
    Hi dear Magnus! Any news regarding Dar Es Salaam?
    Any chance to have even a light version of it?
    Regards!!!
    Hi sir! Congrats for your wonderful African Airports so far!
    Any news regarding HTDA and FLKK?
    Regards.
    Mike
    I'd recommend to you to do Maputo there's lots of great detail pictures of the terminal and its great airfield. Just recommendation
    or even Casablanca or Rabat would create a storm as there's lots of traffic flying to both places i recommended. When is HTDA open to the public?
    Thank you for your work on African sceneries.
    Hello sir!
    Just seen your 2 shots of haab.
    Ive Been Waiting for this airport for years.
    I see its preety much advanced now. Do you have any expected release date? Best regards, and thank you in advance
  • Loading…
  • Loading…