• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Resource icon

Aero Ae-145 2016-07-02

Aero Ae-145

The Aero is a model that I put on the shelf in preference of my WWII military aircraft modeling. I will not have the time to complete it so I am making the mesh, reference material and the FSX package available for anyone interested in continuing the work. I wont get into any history of the aircraft here but you can find all that information in the reference material included.

The Max file is for 3ds Max 2015 and an FBX file is included. There is a 3ds Max 9 file which may or may not have as much work in it but I included it anyways.

The aircraft is in an advanced stage of development with quite a bit of the VC and 3d gauges coded. Texture mapping and initial texture work has been done for the exterior and the instrument panel.

If it were not for Mr. Jozef Košik in the Slovak Republic who has done all the legwork in finding resource information and photographs the model would not be in its current stage. I am very grateful for all his work. He will be available to assist on any further investigation on the aircraft. He can be contacted via email. jkosik@marticonet.sk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms of Acceptance.
By accepting this mesh and all additional files included you agree that;
1. Release of the model in any shape or form including additional work you may do to it will remain entirely freeware.
2. Full credit for my work and Jozef Košik's assistance shall be included in any subsequent release of the model.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to contact me via my email below or send me a PM at FSDeveloper should you have any questions or need assistance.

Paul Domingue
lillypadsandiego@gmail.com
Author
Paul Domingue
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this resource

Latest reviews

Mr. Domingue; thank you. This is another oportunity to learn more about modeling by inspecting your meshes. Greetings.