1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P3D v4 Baltic sea ferry link between Puttgarden and Rødbyhavn

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Fischkopp, 12 Nov 2017.

1. Fischkopp

Fischkopp

germany
    Now that the Alster scenery is finished and published, I'm already working on my next project for P3D V4. It is the ferry link between the German Baltic island Fehmarn and the Danish island Lolland. The project includes the two ports of Puttgarden and Rødbyhavn and of course the ferries operating between these ports.

At the moment I'm working on Rødbyhavn. Although I have good photos of almost all the buildings and facilities of the port, I still lack detailed photos of the station and the ferry terminals. So if anyone reading this and lives in or near Rødbyhavn and has photos of the station and ferry terminals, I would be very grateful if he could provide them.

Here are some pictures of the current state of development. At the moment only the western harbor area is developed, the eastern one follows in the next days and weeks. After that I would like to build the station and the ferry terminals if I can get the photos from anyone.

Rødbyhavn overview at day
    [​IMG]

Rødbyhavn overview at night
    [​IMG]

Rødbyhavn port entrance at night
    [​IMG]

Rødbyhavn mole restaurants
    [​IMG]

Rødbyhavn western port area
    [​IMG]

Rødbyhavn EON building
    [​IMG]

Rødbyhavn oil storage 1
    [​IMG]

Rødbyhavn oil storage 2
    [​IMG]

Rødbyhavn smoke house at day
    [​IMG]

Rødbyhavn smoke house at night
    [​IMG]

Rødbyhavn ship yard
    [​IMG]

Rødbyhavn stores
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 12 Nov 2017
  2. KL791

KL791

denmark
    You will need to hurry with this before they build the tunnel :D Unfortunately I live at the other end of Denmark so no pictures.

H01VE likes this.
  3. Fischkopp

Fischkopp

germany
    Hello Henrik, I think the tunnel will take any more years until the politicians come to an agreement :D and then years to finish.

4. Heretic

Heretic Resource contributor

germany
    Aren't there lines to other harbors as well? I faintly remember travelling directly from Puttgarden to Gothenburg ten years ago.

No comment on gigantomaniac construction projects. :ziplip:

P.S: What about Sassnitz?

5. Fischkopp

Fischkopp

germany
    From Puttgarden you can only go to Rodbyhavn. To Gothenburg you only start from Kiel.
    The ports of Rostock and Sassnitz will come later. One after the other. There is still so much to do on the coasts of the world ;)

6. KL791

KL791

denmark
    Yes, you might have a fair chance of finishing first... Had it been in China though you would have been under pressure... Take a look at the new Hong Kong - Macau - Zhuhai bridge... three years and truely impressive

7. Heretic

Heretic Resource contributor

germany
    Didn't go via Kiel. Probably via Öresund from Rödby.

8. Fischkopp

Fischkopp

germany
    There are the first steps to announce on the eastern quay of the Rødbyhavn port. The first buildings are now also here. In addition to the harbor administration building at the top of the east quay, the first grain silo with the ship loading bridge and the weighing house with the truck weightbirdge are already here.

Here are two pictures:

Easter quay by day
    [​IMG]

Easter quay at night

[​IMG]

More pictures coming soon

overflow likes this.
  9. Fischkopp

Fischkopp

germany
    Today, the rough development of the eastern quay in Rødbyhavn has been completed by adding the 2nd grain silo and associated warehouses. In addition, I have already added the street lighting in the harbor area. Next is the area around the station and then the ferry terminals.

Here the current view by day ....

[​IMG]

and here at night with street lighting.

[​IMG]

More pictures from the development soon!

KL791, overflow and caleb like this.
  10. Fischkopp

Fischkopp

germany
    Today only a small picture update. In the meantime, the first buildings of the railway station in Rødbyhavn are now added.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

caleb and JP "Penz" Pedersen like this.
  11. H01VE

H01VE

venezuela