• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSXA BN2A MKIII Trislander

Country
indonesia
It's on Avsim. For Joey, I created a 3D version with all knobs that's part of the mesh and not separate parts. So the entire 3D mesh is a 2D gauge as the gauge code itself is in "SPB" format which can't be opened or decompiled.
if it xml code, you can make fully 3D gauge. it just need variable being use inside xml and mouse react for knob / button. convert it to be use in modeldef.xml

Country
guernsey
I went on G-BEVT today and I tried to get a good pic of the trestle
18699473_147899469085876_1219930599525455322_o.jpg

Country
guernsey
Have you any idea of a release date as yet? I can't wait to get my hands on it so I can do loads of repaints. You may have seen some of the work I have already done on the various free FS sites

Country
guernsey
All of the Aurigny liveries from and including the black and red stripe with the lion including snowy, all the sponsored liveries late 1990s and the latest white and yellow puffin. I'm not too sure if any other airlines used the 3 prop tris

Awesome, looking forward to these! I believe Blue Islands had one 3 prop Tris..

EDIT: they didn't

Last edited:

euroastar350

Resource contributor
Country
us-delaware
Have you any idea of a release date as yet? I can't wait to get my hands on it so I can do loads of repaints. You may have seen some of the work I have already done on the various free FS sites

Still long ways before any kind of release as I'm doing everything on my own, minus the paintkit and livery as shown in the screenshot. I've had offers for additional help, but none has since replied to any of my messages. Internals still have to be painted, but I'm holding off as work is still ongoing. Once I get to a point where I'm satisfied and nothing major needs to be done (built, coded), then I will look for a very few beta testers.

euroastar350

Resource contributor
Country
us-delaware
The external model as it stands is paintable, so I'll talk to my painter to see about the paintkit. No promises though.

Country
guernsey
Thanks, although I don't have paintshop it's very expensive over here as it's classed as a commercial product so I cant use most of the official paintkits such as those issued by justflight. What I normally have to do is to convert the original paint job with DXTBmp to bmp format then I repaint using MS paint, then use the same program to convert the files back.

euroastar350

Resource contributor
Country
us-delaware
Adobe Photoshop CS2 was available at one point freeware which is what I use, you'll have to do a google search to see if it's still obtainable.