1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flight Sim World - First Impressions

Discussion in 'Flight Sim World' started by HiFlyer, 2 Jun 2017.

1. HiFlyer

HiFlyer

unitedstates
  2. Midflight77

Midflight77

unitedkingdom
    Interesting video thanks.

I prefer aerofly-2 since FSW looks very like FSX, which I ditched a while back.

3. rob hyrons

rob hyrons

unitedkingdom
    FSW dead! they took far too long after buying the rights from Microsoft and P3D has taken all their customers and developed it. moving on!

4. hairyspin

hairyspin Resource contributor

unitedkingdom
    You'll have to provide some evidence before making such statements here.

5. rob hyrons

rob hyrons

unitedkingdom
    Just my opinion, I maybe totally wrong but unless there are some major features over P3d then why?

6. hairyspin

hairyspin Resource contributor

unitedkingdom
    FSW Early Access is still in development whereas P3D v4 is a released product. Dovetail have an uphill job on their hands, but they are entitled to get on with their developing. The customers will ultimately decide when we have both as released products to choose from.

Last edited: 10 Jul 2017
  7. rob hyrons

rob hyrons

unitedkingdom
    well if they work hard to make far better SDK that P3d they might just make it

8. n4gix

n4gix Resource contributor

unitedstates
    Rob, the only thing you've said that I can absolutely agree with is the implication that L-M's (and MS's for that matter) SDKs stink! :rotfl:

9. Ronald

Ronald Resource contributor

Flight Sim World - Latest video updates on Youtube:

Flight Sim World - Latest update logs (v4,5 and 6) on Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/games/389280/announcements/detail/1333478689241114653
    We've focused on the aircraft, fixing some significant bugs (including instant mission failures) and upgrading the Workshop by allowing you to share flight plans with other simmers.
    There's also one change that went into update 3 that we forgot to mention, which is the ability to change aircraft mid flight.
    So if you press escape, then head to the flight planner you should be able to switch aircraft and pick up where you left off.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/389280/announcements/detail/1421299587039201486
    The fifth community update is now available for Flight Sim World. This update focuses on improvements relating to the RV-7 interior lighting, as well as the Pro Mission Tool and Steam Workshop functionality.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/389280/announcements/detail/1422426030718148305
    Community Update 6 is live! We’ve been focusing on the aircraft avionics pretty hard with this update.
    Additionally, we have the introduction of passengers to your aircraft, which opens up a number of new options when customizing the load of your aircraft or building missions in the Pro Mission Editor