1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prepar3D Surround

Discussion in 'Prepar3D' started by Mameni, 15 Sep 2016.

1. Mameni

Mameni

peru
    Hello guys, after quiete a long time I decided to take a big decision and have just installed the Prpar3D V3 Academic version. Of course I am just starting to configure it, however one of the first things that I have noticed is that all of my planes with VC that I had in FSX, and that nos are in Prepar3D, used the three monitors that I have for the surround effect, and now Prepar3D shows only the VC on the centre monitor. Have I done something wrong? I have not touched the Nvidea surround paramaters and left them as they where, or is there any need to modify them so that I get the surround effect?
    Apreciate yout thoughts
    REgards

2. Mameni

Mameni

peru
    Well my friends, seems as if nobody has had this inconvenience since I see no comments.
    However and for those interested innthe issue, let me tell you that I managed tomsolve the problem by trying different monitor resolutions till,I found the apprpiate one amd once there I extended the screen to,cover my three monitors in surround.
    Thanks anyhow to,those who,visited the thread.
    Regards