1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSX Spaceflight dynamics module for FSX

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Misho, 21 Apr 2016.

1. Marc L

Marc L

france
    Its already awesome :O :D keep it up :)

2. Heretic

Heretic Resource contributor

germany
    Better to stick to an external module that can handle lifting body designs (OV, Dyna-Soar) all the way. Maybe YASIM can do the job.

3. KL791

KL791

denmark
    This is simply the coolest addon developed...

Misho and Marc L like this.
  4. Marc L

Marc L

france
    I have so much ideas :D, can't wait to realise them :D

5. Marc L

Marc L

france
    Just had a look on FB; I love the flames :O when will it be available? :)

6. Misho

Misho

ca-ontario
    I'm stuck on a bit of a problem with loading/reloading structures (they are contained in FLT files, I expanded the functionality :D) ... It has t do with asynchronous loading of FSX AI objects. I'll sort it out in a few days. After that should be smoooooth sailing, but hey, I said that before ;)

I actually love the EVA - I modeled a suit and it's cockpit view is a view out of a helmet :cool:

7. Marc L

Marc L

france
    Few Days :D AMAZING Misho :D

8. Misho

Misho

ca-ontario
    You offered a year ago, so - will you be my pre-beta-demo tester? :D I intend to (eventually) put it on Steam, but I will do a demo release for the audience here first (anyone who's following this thread), so that I can iron out any installation oversights. I'm keeping a list of installation steps as I develop, but just in case I omit something, you guys can report back.

It will be a pretty straight forward zip file that can be installed anywhere (does not need to "taint" your FSX install ;)), with manual entries to several CFG and XML files.

9. Marc L

Marc L

france
    Pre-Beta-Demo-Tester?? Yes :) I signup

10. Marc L

Marc L

france
    Hey Misho, any news about this beast :)

11. Misho

Misho

ca-ontario
    Hi Marc!

LOL I know I know, I said "a few days"... and then the summer holidays came... :)

But the good news is, the demo is READY. Now - as I eventually want to sell this, I checked the Steam requirements (there is a LOT of 3rd party FSX content for sale on there), and for submission, they need a few things, among them a demo, a promo video, and a web site. So, I've been working diligently on the product site, and it is almost ready (I had to learn Adobe Muse, because I want it to be up to the snuff with the latest technologies). Also, as I write this, I am writing a user manual... here is the live google docs link to it, if you want to track the progress of that. Also, I need to put together a detailed installation manual, because there is no time to put together an auto installer (there will of course be one in the final release)

And, not sure if you caught the announcement on the FB page, but I have the official name: FSX SpacePort :cool:

so - hang in there!

bina and Marc L like this.
  12. Marc L

Marc L

france
    Thank Amazing Misho, feel free to ask if you need a Tester :)

Edit: Im also abl to make vdeos ane maybe livestream if you want me to make some advertising before release :)

13. Misho

Misho

ca-ontario
    Alright - I updated the web page with the FSX SpacePort details and info: (the site is not dynamically scaling for different devices... yet)

www.terrabuilder.com

Demo is ready - just putting together installation instructions and polishing the user manual!

Almost D-Day (Demo day ;))

KL791 likes this.
  14. Ronald

Ronald Resource contributor

This is definitely (flight) simulation (and computer_coding) award winning software Misho!
    Your software sets a whole new standard in the field of "Extending and Enhancing Microsoft FSX"

Misho likes this.
  15. Marc L

Marc L

france
    Can't Wait wor it Misho :D

Misho likes this.
  16. KL791

KL791

denmark
    Fantastic.... This is a reason for keeping a version of FSX alive on the computer. Now we just have to figure out how to recreate the sense of weightlessness in the living room :D

Misho likes this.