From FSDeveloper Wiki
| ||This page is for any potential contributors, editors, and admins of the FSDeveloper Wiki.|
It is not about developing for flightsim.
FS version applicability indicator for at-a-glance page content relevance.
This page is listed in the wiki's FS2002 category, as the Infobox-Applicable-FSVersion is set to FS2002.
It needed to be set to something as a demo.
Many wiki pages contained -
- No information relevant to current or recent FS versions.
- No mention as to what version they applied to.
- No footer category version listing.
The Applicable version infobox offers -
- Instant recognition.
- Common reference point.
- Direct links to categories.
- Automatic footer Categories: generation.
- Simple to place & edit.
- Support for future versions.
- FSXA referenced as a seperate version, (~50 FSXA exclusive pages to be created).
| FSXI = false
| FSXA = false
| FSX = false
| FS2004 = false
| FS2002 = false
| XP10 = false
| XP9 = false
- Paste into at the start of the top line of the page.
- Set the version applicability to true, false, or unknown, (case insensitive).
- Do not delete any of the FS version categories .
- FSXI, (MS Flight) - Placeholder, is commented out within the the downstream template, it will be activated on MS Flight release.
- Added links to FS version category pages.
- Added link to this page.
- Modified the <div> code to align it with top edge, (was displaced by 1em).
- Automatically generates the matching FS version Categories: footer entries.
- Removed - FS2000 & FS98 - If not required anywhere in the entire Wiki, I will then comment these out within the source template.
- Reworked - FSXI as MS Flight - Currently commented out within the source template.
- Added - XP10 & XP9 - If not required anywhere in the entire Wiki, I will then comment these out within the source template.
- Add category generation suppression option for pages like this.
- Not sure if this is an issue - Modify <div> so that boxes for <code> and <pre> display correctly.
 Test Code
Test - convert upper to all lower