• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

SplitGrid Error

I am trying to create autogen via scenProc. I used to simple configuration codes from manual but I am getting this error.

Attachments

• splitgrid.png
    splitgrid.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 96

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Hi,

I think you got some weird character in your script after the copying. Can you try to remove the quotes and insert them again? They might be the problem.

Hi,

I think you got some weird character in your script after the copying. Can you try to remove the quotes and insert them again? They might be the problem.
I didn't copy. I wrote all of them myself. I tried it without quotes also.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Hi,

Hmmm, something weird is going on, because the SplitGrid and CreateAGNGenBuild commands are also not highlighted in purple as they should. Maybe you can attach the SPC file?

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Hi,

When I load your SPC file in either the scenProc version 2.0 or in the latest development release I don't get any errors about filters being invalid. So it seems I can't reproduce your error here..

Not sure what is going on.

@arno I tried it again with lastest version of scenProc and I got this error again. When I deleted "FWIDTH" line it works but I didn't get any result. You can find the screenshoots.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 2.png
    2.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 78

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Hi,

Did you maybe copy paste the script from the manual or somewhere else? It looks like you might have some invisible invalid character somewhere in the text.

Hi,

Did you maybe copy paste the script from the manual or somewhere else? It looks like you might have some invisible invalid character somewhere in the text.
I did not copy the script from anywhere. Is it possible to send me your own script that is same with me. Maybe there is invisible character in the text as you say.

When I write "CreateAGNGenBuild" with upper characters it goes purple but I got another error.

Attachments

• 6.png
    6.png
    42 KB · Views: 80
  • 5.png
    5.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 7.png
    7.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 8.png
    8.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 73

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Can you attach your script once more, then I can check if there is something weird in it. You really have strange errors.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Hi,

It's really puzzling, I loaded the SPC file here but it does not give the same errors. Of course I get an error because the folder you exported the AGN files to does not exist on my machine.

It is also weird that on your machine SplitGrid and CreateAGNGenBuild are not shown in purple.

I see you are already using a recent development release. Did you do a clean installation of that version? Maybe that helps...

1640528337106.png

It solved! I change to my computer language to English and it has been solved. I was using my mother language that why I got that error. Now everything is working fine. Thank you for helping @arno

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Hi,

Humm, this is the first time I hear that the language of the computer has an influence on how scenProc works. Did you had it set to Turkish before?

Hi,

Humm, this is the first time I hear that the language of the computer has an influence on how scenProc works. Did you had it set to Turkish before?
I always use Turkish on my computer. When I changed to English it solved. It is really interesting.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Let me see if I can reproduce that here. I'm sure many users are using their native language, like French or Spanish, and I have never heard complaints about that.

We have some speacial letter in Turkish. Like I,Ğ,Ş,İ,Ç,Ö. And some of them are confuse with another letter. Like ı and i. Maybe that is the reason why I got that error.