• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by bogacerkan

  1. bogacerkan

    Partially Seen FX

    Oh, no... I don't want to complicate things further. I am happy with what I have and I will not work on this scenery for some time. :) It's time to meet my friends at the location now: https://www.shgairshow.com/ (Though they destroyed that location last year and they won't let us to camp there...
  2. bogacerkan

    Partially Seen FX

    Thank you very much for the idea, @Misho.
  3. bogacerkan

    Partially Seen FX

    Yes, I am a noob in Blender as well but I'm sure I can find a way. I have all my buildings in the scenery with light, so there should be a way. Thank you very much for the idea.
  4. bogacerkan

    Partially Seen FX

    You mean the same way I added the fire and smoke, right? :)
  5. bogacerkan

    Partially Seen FX

    Thank you very much for your suggestion, Misho. Reading your pots, the first thought come to my mind was, "Oh no! After endless trials I have it working now, I won't touch it!" but deep down I know I will try it. :) Cheers.
  6. bogacerkan

    Partially Seen FX

    Done it! Yeey! The solution I've found is to design two seperate effects, one for the fire, one for the smoke.
  7. bogacerkan

    Partially Seen FX

    I have the BBQ for that.
  8. bogacerkan

    Partially Seen FX

    Thank you so very much, EzRyder. I am sure this will help me a lot. :)
  9. bogacerkan

    Partially Seen FX

    Maybe I should try to add the fire to my Blender file...
  10. bogacerkan

    Partially Seen FX

    Thank you very much for the reply EzRyder. Actually I followed mamu's tutorial to built this but as I want to integrate the effect to the package, tried another approach to add the effect. Just checked my xml and I do have two GUIDs. I will share the scenery when I'm done and I didn't want to...
  11. bogacerkan

    Partially Seen FX

    Hi. I've been trying to build an effect that consists of fire and smoke. Effect is in the object list of the scenery, and when I load the scenery into the Editor, effect shows fine. Then I use Build All to build the scenery with 0 errors but when I load the package into the Community folder...
  12. bogacerkan

    Designing a Pool

    Hi. I am trying to model a hotel in an airpark that has a pool outside the building. Here's a photo of the revenue: I designed the general layout and about to start working on the buildings but I am having some hard time on how to make this pool. I am using Blender 3.6.23 and the scenery...
  13. bogacerkan

    Adding Static Aircraft

    Thank you for your support. Will try that.
  14. bogacerkan

    Adding Static Aircraft

    Let me check. Nope.
  15. bogacerkan

    Adding Static Aircraft

    I will try to act as you suggest but MCX looks scary to me. :) It seems I might need to do some reading but I am confused with MCX and the option of importing and exporting without doing anything seemed pretty appealing. :)
Back
Top