• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by Capdis84

  1. C

    MSFS20 Problems with airport edition by ADE20

    Désolé mais si je veux modifier un aéroport je dois savoir où le chercher !
  2. C

    MSFS20 Problems with airport edition by ADE20

    Bonjour comment connaitre le nom des aéroports qui correspondent aux fichiers APX ??? Merci
  3. C

    Image on scene

    Hello I tried to follow your tutorial but I don't understand English. Could I ask you to create my image so that I can incorporate it in my scene? I would be very grateful. Thank you
  4. C

    Image on scene

    Thank you verry much
  5. C

    Image on scene

    """"On the ground? You can create a material with that image an use it for an apron or a Polygon""""" With which tool should I create this object?
  6. C

    Image on scene

    Thank you for your feedback I would like to put it on the floor like on the attached screen.
  7. C

    Image on scene

    Hello to all is it possible to convert a GIF or JPEG image to BGL in order to include it in a msfs2020 scene? I join the concerned image Thanks in advance
  8. C

    MSFS20 Problems with airport edition by ADE20

    Thanks you very much for all ;)
  9. C

    MSFS20 Problems with airport edition by ADE20

    Please tell me how to open it in ADE with the "CREATE A PROJECT FROM STOCK" function
  10. C

    MSFS20 Problems with airport edition by ADE20

    Hello to all I am trying to create a project with the menu CREATE A PROJECT FROM STOCK. I fill in all the boxes correctly and for any airport I always get an error message that I attach to this post. Could you please help me? For information I am working with the Microsoft version of MSFS 2020...
  11. C

    MSFS20 Avions Statiques MSFS 2020

    Hello and thank you for your message. the problem is that I want to put on my stage a plane which is part of my library and which is not available in the static planes existing on the market.
  12. C

    MSFS20 Static plane on msfs stage

    I can display the inspector window and project editor but I don't know how to display the object window and scenery editor
  13. C

    MSFS20 Static plane on msfs stage

    I want completely static aircraft...
  14. C

    MSFS20 Static plane on msfs stage

    Thank you but does the placed object stay permanently on the stage?
Back
Top