• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by centure7

  1. C

    Exclusion Builder for FSX

    Its gone! Woohoo! I just figured it couldn't be a generic building since it has a somewhat unique shape, but maybe they used the wrong shape for it. Thanks guys, without you I don't know what I'd do! Probably go crazy.
  2. C

    Exclusion Builder for FSX

    Oops, that was a typo! That zero should should be a 40: North 40.71411193832 South 40.71249569405 East -74.01129434823 West -74.01368970791
  3. C

    Exclusion Builder for FSX

    I'm using the "Library Objects" exclusion flag. I'm putting the BGL file in the Addon Scenery/Addon folder I use the same folder to place the replacement building, which shows up perfectly, but sadly right with the old one. Thanks for pointing that out, but I definitely reset the Sim after...
  4. C

    Exclusion Builder for FSX

    Thanks for the reply. Its the stock sim. I just tried again and still it does not seem to work. I tried: North 0.71411193832 South 40.71249569405 East -74.01129434823 West -74.01368970791 These points are far beyond the borders of the building. I must be doing something wrong, but...
  5. C

    Exclusion Builder for FSX

    I'm failing at excluding a skyscraper. I'm trying to exclude a NYC skyscraper, the new World Trade Center building, located at N 40deg 42.81' W 74deg 0.73' I'm apparently failing to put in the right options or coordinates. If anyone could suggest the correct settings and/or coordinates...
  6. C

    Adding Polygon Buildings: Help Wanted

    Thanks for the prompt advise meshman & Mace. I just assumed that since KML files contained 3D structures that FsX KML would the solution to importing them. I'll definitely have to use another strategy. I've found a much better KML model. I plan to convert to 3DS and work from there.
  7. C

    Adding Polygon Buildings: Help Wanted

    I'm at a loss of what description tags to use to get my polygon buildings to show up. The best I've done so far is to get a cluster of small buildings to float in mid-air at the location:rolleyes: I would think that the LandClassPoly_Large_City_Highrise option would work, but it doesn't seem to...
Back
Top