• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by Chris75

  1. C

    FS2004 AI [1] not showing up and [2] takeoff not happening

    oK GUYS I have a problem with Calclassics Antonov 8 ai AN_8 . Maybe I should go to them with it or maybe it's my setup. I write an ai flight plan for the basic antonov 8. I start at ZEK4 in Russia and head to XMKK. it shows up ok at ZEK4, taxies out ok and starts it's take off run and that's...
  2. C

    FS2004 AI [1] not showing up and [2] takeoff not happening

    Thanks guys I have scrutinized 2 cfg files and found some errors and corrected them. Now I've got the migs landing and taking off. still have a problem with an-8 ai aircraft. just does not show up so will delve deeper into it. got my work cut out. just in case it's the traffic files I've...
  3. C

    FS2004 AI [1] not showing up and [2] takeoff not happening

    Thanks Chris Yes I do have adequate parking spots and other ai use the airport ok. I shall go back and scrutinise the aircraft cfg again but all I am doing is copy/paste of ones before it that work and renaming/numbering etc and changing the [fltsim.xx] numbers correctly, but maybe there is a...
  4. C

    FS2004 AI [1] not showing up and [2] takeoff not happening

    Hi I am having a weird problem with some Mig-15's at URKE or any other airports for that matter. Firstly I have just renumbered(new registrations on aircraft sides)/painted the models using Gimp and DXTBMP so I can have a few more parked and flying around the skies etc. This was working fine...
  5. C

    FSX Make ai use a certain runway

    Thanks Tim, Got it working. Only problem is I can't open your .bgl files in ADE as I think they are P3D ones as I would like to create airline parking. So also I have created a new heliport side and have managed to get that working fine. Don't know what went wrong with the first one. Maybe it...
  6. C

    FSX Make ai use a certain runway

    Thank you Tim, that would be helpful. I tried moving the airport ID about 6000ft to the east so it didn't encompass EGPB's ID and still did encompass EGP1 but that still didn't cure it. If I could try your files it might work but failing that I'll maybe have to go back to basics and start from...
  7. C

    FSX Runtime error R6025 in FSX acceleration

    Got it again today. Was slewed at EGPW and viewing between 2 ai pumas when it came up and of course crashed to desktop. I have 32GB of ram on my 64 system but maybee the two textures plus fsx running were too much? I usually get between 100 and 240 fps.
  8. C

    FSX Make ai use a certain runway

    Well guys I really tried. Made an airport EGP1, right on the heli parking area. Deleted it from EGPB first. then gave it comms and re-aligned 06/24 to about 1800ft long. set up taxi ways with hold shorts etc. Made sure I had runway taxi line as well. Then set up parking spots to suit as per old...
  9. C

    FSX ai helicopter behaving erratically after take off

    After viewing the aircraft cfg file found out the speed was set to zero so reset the speed and now working fine. simple! rg chris
  10. C

    FSX Make ai use a certain runway

    Hi Tim I tried making 2 airports here but it never worked right in FSX. Will attempt at cutting any taxi links with 15/33 and 09/27 runways to see if this forces heli's to use 06/24. have marked the parking spots for relevant heli companies so hopefully it will work. Let you know as soon as...
  11. C

    Aircraft Do Not Show up

    I know this is years ahead and everyone is not caring and Gadget is sadly no more, but I too had the same problem with KOFF AFB. I tried everything and as a last resort I moved all my traffic files out of fsx, removed any KOFF bgl's and went back to basics. Rebuilt Koff with parking spaces...
  12. C

    FSX SDK not working

    Thank you for that. I shall check when I’m next on the pc. Rgd Chris
  13. C

    FSX SDK not working

    Hi GaryGB Thanks for your reply. I scrutinised the DLL.XML File and noticed I did not have spaces between Program Fils (x86). I had Files(x86). That fixed it and I now have tools. However I am missing the object_placement.dll file in the traffic toolbox. Is there anywhere I can download it...
  14. C

    FSX SDK not working

    Hi I have my FSX installed on my S drive. I have installed the SDK for it on C drive etc. But when I go to add things like Traffic Tool Box etc in my DLL.xml file, nothing happens. How can I change this? thanks in advance cj75
  15. C

    FSX Runtime error R6025 in FSX acceleration

    Well in absence of expert advice (ahem!) I used my FSXA disc and did a repair of FSXA due to another problem and so far I have not come across the run time error. The repair fixed a start up problem funnily enough. I had been "y-ing" slewing for ages and when I went to "real" flight I coudln't...
Back
Top