• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by DeanP

  1. D

    Runway Partially Missing

    Thanks Jon. I missed step one.
  2. D

    Runway Partially Missing

    I am using FSX. I am not using photoreal textures, just a background photo. It seems to do this when closer to the area. If I slew up and away it goes away. It seems I have seen this before, but cannot remember what causes it. Dean
  3. D

    Runway Partially Missing

    Anyone know what is causing this on the runway? It happens when near the runway. The project looks alright to me. Thanks. Dean
  4. D

    Odd Helicopter Behavior

    Thanks Don, I check it out.
  5. D

    Odd Helicopter Behavior

    I have a flight plan with a Ch-149 set with a flight level of 8500. It takes off and flies just above the ground. Then I noticed in the distance it stops, hovers around a spot and then continues. Maybe helicopters don't work in AI? Dean
  6. D

    Texture Error

    That was it Don. I made three static aircraft of the same plane with three different liveries. They all seemed to display fine, but this one got the error. I compared the texturesused file and only five of the many textures were in there. What is odd is the other two liveries had all of...
  7. D

    Texture Error

    I have created a static aircraft and put the two texture files in the texture folder of the airport I have modified using ADE. The aircraft displays fine, but I get this error, that the sim is looking the global scenery file too. Thanks. Dean
  8. D

    FSX Mysterious Blinking Light

    Thanks gentlemen. It was the left vasi on the secondary runway. A little encouragement and advice keeps a guy hunting for the answer.
  9. D

    FSX Mysterious Blinking Light

    Thanks Ray. I cannot select it to delete it. It is on the ground and it a round blinking white light. I have tried the exclusion. It does not seem to be in FSX original airport.
  10. D

    FSX Mysterious Blinking Light

    Anyone know what this is. It is a blinking light on the taxiway, I think from the FSX scenery. I cannot seem to eliminate it. Thanks in advance.
  11. D

    Remove Ultimate Terrain Object

    Thanks George
  12. D

    Remove Ultimate Terrain Object

    How do I remove objects Ultimate Terrain is adding and do not show in ADE?
  13. D

    Trees next to runway

    Jon, thanks for your help. This solved the problem. The terrain exclude is an oddity. I put just a small polygon on and it excluded the whole airport outside of the polygon as well.
  14. D

    Trees next to runway

    I am using FSX. The trees are from a landclass polygon. Is there a way to change the borders of the background polygon in ADE?
  15. D

    Trees next to runway

    I am adding a polygon with a line of trees next to a runway. FSX is cutting off a layer of trees closest to the runway. I assume there is a default exclude to keep stuff away from the runway. Is there a way to overide this?
Back
Top