• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by Drinker

  1. D

    Problem with AgenT

    Thanks, lad! I´ll try that!!!
  2. D

    Problem with AgenT

    May it be possible that I don´t have the required objects in the library or the wrong path for it in AgenT?
  3. D

    Problem with AgenT

    Thanks guys, so far I am able to place trees and vegetation. But I still can´t place houses. When I select "Row houses" for example I can see them on the map but they won´t show in the game.
  4. D

    Problem with AgenT

    Thanks, that was good. Does "areas" include single trees? Still I can´t see houses. But trees works now. Strange..
  5. D

    Problem with AgenT

    Hey Arno, that may very well be a hint! There is a number of objects placed shown in the lower right corner of the AgenT screen. Won´t they be placed if it is red? Thanks for your effort - very much appreciated!
  6. D

    Problem with AgenT

    Is it possible that the agn files have to be in a different folder then the bmp files?
  7. D

    Problem with AgenT

    Yes I did. It´s on extreme. The very first time I started AgenT I placed some forests and those are indeed there when I fly in FS. But everything I did AFTER that first session won´t appear. No houses, forests etc. Although I am working at exactly the same tile.
  8. D

    Problem with AgenT

    Hi Arno, yes, I see those files. But what to do then?
  9. D

    Problem with AgenT

    Hi, I am a noob. Downloaded AgenT and wanted to create some autogen for my photoreal germany texture. I can open tiles, place trees, houses etc. on them. Then I save it and when I restard FS2004 I do not see those objects that I have placed. Can anyone suggest help to me?:confused:
  10. D

    Ambulances, Police and Fire Fighters for Lago FSE

    Hi, I am pretty new and wanted to design a nice traffic accident with my (also new) Lago FSE. Does anyone know where I can find German, or at least European-looking emergency vehicles like Fire Trucks, Ambulances or Police for the FSE? Thank you!
Back
Top