• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by Rudolf

  1. Rudolf

    FS2004 A beginner with cruel doubts fotoscenery

    Hello. Thank you all for your attention. 1 - I will try to make AFCAD on the ADE170. 2 - I will see the mentioned tutorials and work on the project. I hope to give you an opinion soon.
  2. Rudolf

    FS2004 A beginner with cruel doubts fotoscenery

    I'm sorry for using google translator, my english is bad. We know that : (AD) are Aeródromo. File (AB) are airport backgrounds ( VTP poly files ) File (AP) are your airport 'afcads' File (FL) are flattens ( LWM files that flatten the ground... usually for airports ) File (HL) are shorelines...
  3. Rudolf

    FSUIPC and VB connect ?

    Hello. Sorry if I was not so clear on the matter. OS = Win7 x64 Excel2013 / VBA7 FS2004 The example given in FSUIPC_SDK at my view was compiled in VB6 very similar to VBA / Excel. I'm a beginner on programming. I do not understand, but I'm studying. I'm trying to develop an excel...
  4. Rudolf

    FSUIPC and VB connect ?

    Hello. It is possible to get latitude and longitude of the flight simulator via FSUIPC in VB, if yes someone could share the code via MP, email or right here in the forum. I'm working on a project in excel 2013 / OS x64 so if someone has the VBA code it will save me some time. I've tried...
  5. Rudolf

    Texel - Autogen creation workflow 2017

    Hi. Ok, thank you. During this past week, taking advantage of the holiday I studied a little more and with some changes I obtained a satisfactory result, I believe that some fine adjustments through annotator will be necessary, I also learned that some adjustments in the SHPs help. Thanks to you...
  6. Rudolf

    Texel - Autogen creation workflow 2017

    Hello, I have tried to reproduce the tutorial code (scenProc | 2) of 2013. But without success, only the lamppost appear and even putting 90º in the code was misaligned with the highway. For personal reasons still trapped the limitations of hardware and FS2004 beyond personal taste by FS9. I...
  7. Rudolf

    Reset Qgis or Global Mapper

    Sharing experiences. I am a beginner in Qgis and Global Mapper, I have both applications, after some "errors" decides to make a script to reset the settings of both. Just as I believe there are more people interested in doing this. Follow the script below to copy and save with the ".cmd"...
  8. Rudolf

    FS2004 GUID processor

    Hello Arno, sorry for the inconvenience I made a mistake in inserting the GUID, bug fixed. Thank you very much for your attention and promptness.
  9. Rudolf

    FS2004 Splitting High Res Images

    Hello, I believe this script helps, I've already used it and the work was wonderful. https://goo.gl/jkN6hD I have Global Mapper 17 and Qgis I'm starting in these applications, if 0Artur0 can pass on a tip on how to create the tiles in one of these two apps, I'll be very grateful.
  10. Rudolf

    FS2004 GUID processor

    Hi, sorry for using google translate. I'm Brazilian and my English is very bad, I'm studying to improve. My first experience with scenproc and I have the doubt about using GUID where it becomes necessary. In case of using FS2004 I checked the (defalut.xml) and all guids are in this format <GUID>...
  11. Rudolf

    beginner help

    Hello. Good, excuse me for the bad writing because I don't understand engles and I use a translator, I am studying the Englês á three months. At a long time it would like to personalize my sceneries and to create objects and he/she does one week that I am working like FSDS V3, I...
Back
Top