• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 Airbus EC725

Country
mexico
Hello lads

Regarding the work on the project, it's been a long time since the last update. Basically, real life has been difficult and also, my patience to be modeling long sessions is not the same as it used before.
I think I am almost finished with the VC seats, flight controls and some other details. Nevertheless, all work doing UV's is a never ending story.

I think I am in loophole mode -if you like, nonetheless, I am a bit burned by the project. It happens to me all the time in big projects; I will try to grow more patience and hopefully, resume as soon as I can.

Mr. Dragon Flight Design:
I am not sure if I understood were exactly each cylinders need to be. By any chance, have you a picture depicting the overall idea behind this issue?
Thank you for your kind words and feedback.

Thanks for the patience and support,
Sergio.

Country
mexico
Hello dear friends

It's been a while since I have something to show... Isn't that much because no matter how hard I try, the remaining textures doesn't look right. Decisions... mistakes (lotta).
This has been difficult, because I can't have access to the right reference images from the real bird; but here we go:

This first two, are for the cockpit panels... Tough I created in photoshop all from scratch, it looks like a cartoon (in the best case scenario). The preliminary texture
in 1024x1024 pixel size:
H225_int01.jpg

Seems familiar? Please don't tell o_O

Applied to the model:
Not_too_shavy_01.jpg

Still working on the seats and flight controls...
Not_too_shavy_02.jpg

Not_too_shavy_03.jpg

I guess I am "paving the way" for a real good and true graphic artist who happens to like the helicopter.
The torture never ends when UVing and crafting from scratch all textures for a model... :tongue-ti:tongue-ti:tongue-ti

Edit:
After seeing this beauty, I should throw the entire thing to the trash bin.

Thanks for visit.
Sergio Kauffman.

Last edited: