• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 Airbus H225/H225M

Country
mexico
G'day lads

The project has a little pitfall and it'll be stalled for a while due real life issues.

Thank you all for your support and I'll be back a soon as possible.
Sergio.

Country
unitedkingdom
G'day lads

The project has a little pitfall and it'll be stalled for a while due real life issues.

Thank you all for your support and I'll be back a soon as possible.
Sergio.
Many thanks, please let me know if there's anything I can help with.

Country
mexico
Ok lads

After a few drawbacks (including some issues with my PC :mad:), I am ready and able to get back to work on this project.

So far, not much to report. I have mapped and created the textures for the landing gear and modeled some other details. As soon as I have something interesting to show, it'll be here as usual.

Thanks for the patience and support.
Sergio.

Country
unitedkingdom
Ok lads

After a few drawbacks (including some issues with my PC :mad:), I am ready and able to get back to work on this project.

So far, not much to report. I have mapped and created the textures for the landing gear and modeled some other details. As soon as I have something interesting to show, it'll be here as usual.

Thanks for the patience and support.
Sergio.
Fantastic news, thanks! Really looking forward to this one, love the Super Puma!

Country
mexico
Hi lads

A small update: Working on the overall details and textures at the same time. I finished the Engine intake air filter, a few small details in the engine cowling and the basic UV's (including texture):
EC725_060521_01.jpg

EC725_060521_02.jpg

Cheers and c'ya later.
Sergio.

Country
mexico
Hello everyone

A bit of frustration at the moment with the texturing; things aren't going fast enough and perhaps it'll be necesary to do more modeling corrections before to continue.
Painfully, I realized that some parts are conflicting with each other and several key elements are not in the way they meant to be. For example, the VC is a real challenge due the lack of
real measurements; nothing seems to be in the right place and I will need to force things to work together...

I am eager to continue, but it is taking a lot of time to get what I want. As I said, frustration is leading to other issues -procrastination, among another things.
Sorry to admit that I am drowning in my own incopetence and I'd like to thank you for your patience and support.

Hopefully, I will overcome this rough patch and be back with more as soon as I am able.

All the best,
Sergio Kauffman.

Country
mexico
Hi there

A small update on the VC: The UV's and textures for the dasboard panel are almost done; all pertinent planars are also properly prepared to house the future gauges.
It's been a lot of hours trying my best to get a presentable textures; I hope you like what I have so far.

EC725_210521_01.jpg

A preview of a plausible set of gauges is shown below:
EC725_210521_02.jpg

Still, this basic color scheme, shadows, and texture effects took me hours to come up with something like this. I'm looking forward to - at least- keep this consistency.

Kindest regards,
Sergio.

Country
mexico
Hello

The progress has been very slow... but I finally got the main rotor fully mapped and textured. Here it comes:
EC725_070721_01.jpg

EC725_070721_02.jpg

EC725_070721_03.jpg

Such a third rate work on photoshop; at least, all what's in there has color now...

Thanks for coming by,
Sergio.

Country
mexico
Thank you all! I had to remake the sponsons from scratch due to a cople of things:

• The original sponson, was in the way of the sliding doors and overlapping the area where the fuel caps. The result is this:
EC725_080621_01.jpg

• Also, I managed to render the effect made by the alpha channel on the 2nd version of the grids in the air filters and some areas in the front of the engine cowling:
EC725_080621_02.jpg

Perhaps those grids are too dense... perhaps I will adjust those parts to show the the holes bigger. What do you think?

Enjoy!
Sergio.

Last edited:
Country
mexico
Hello

A big project, for me at least- requires to be working on several fronts... here is what I have so far on the overhead panel:
EC725_100621_01.jpg

Take care and be well,
Sergio.

Country
mexico
Hello

Since the last update, I've been working very hard on the central console and overhead panel textures; this is what I did so far:
EC725_230621_01.jpg

EC725_230621_02.jpg

All looks dull... but it's been painfully hand painted. I really hope you like it.
Still a long way to go; but here we are.

Thank you,
Sergio.

Country
switzerland
Spectacular work there... looks fantastic!!

A heck of a load of love to detailism... and that for FS2004... I can't believe it...
Really love the ongoing process and progression on this.

Last edited:
Country
mexico
Hello friends

It's been a while since the last update! But here we are now with the first fuselage textures set test:

EC725RepaintRest01_220821.jpg

The panel lines and overall details are a work still in process, but I did some to have a general idea if the texture resolution will hold the details:

EC725RepaintRest02_220821.jpg

In the cockpit, things are getting more relaxed now... but a lot of work ahead.

Cheers and take care.
Sergio.