• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 Analyse Parking greyed

Country
germany
I attached the 7 bgls as ltba.zip yesterday at post #7.
The traffic file is 1.95 MB, so I send it by email. I hope you can use it without the aircrafts...

gadgets

Resource contributor
Country
ca-britishcolumbia
Try Development Release 3.1.16(d), now available at htrtp://stuff4fs.com. (I had omitted a key element from the earlier fix.) The earlier fix reported no parking available at the add-on airport and, hence, the Analyse Parking button being disabled when Add-on was checked. I am unable to reproduce that situation with Stock checked. If that situation persists on your system, then perhaps you should have a close look at the stock airport in ADE. Perhaps it's been modified.

Having looked at your files in detail, I can certainly see why the permitted number of aprons were exceeded. Unusual treatment.

Don

Country
germany
Everything works great now (add-on and stock)!
Thanks a lot.

The original AFCAD looks like "AFX made" because of the huge number of aprons.

Perhaps I can remember why I had to modify it (probably to activate all runways by x-wind) and had to go this "complex split compile" way.
(I divided the apron xml by the editor to 3 parts and compiled them).

By the way, it is a very busy airport and looks great with dozends of AI airlines there.