• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 Arrival time +7 for timetable data

Dear Don, dear all,

I seem to have a problem with timetable imports, if the flight arrives after midnight local time.

401;DNMM;DNAA;23:00;00:20;1234567;733
402;DNAA;DNMM;01:20;02:05;1234567;733

The plan is UTC. Sit time is 60 minutes

Once compiled, the plan is shown with "+7" arrival times for flight number 401, i.e. "00:20+7", with "Flight unable to return within repeat period" as error message.

Also, the flight level looks rather off... ;)

plusseven.PNG

Thanks. :)

Best regards,
Paul

Attachments

• _Test_Su17.txt
    78 bytes · Views: 327

gadgets

Resource contributor
Country
ca-britishcolumbia
Paul, what version of AIFP are you using? I get expected results with 3.2.06.

Don

gadgets

Resource contributor
Country
ca-britishcolumbia
Curious that we are getting different results. I'll investigate further.

Don

Just did a "clean" install of 3.2.06 just in case. The problem persists.

I also played around with the timezones - the plan is in UTC, but let's assume it was Local Time: I then get out seven aircraft... ;)

I am using a German version of Win 7, so I just changed this to UK number formats to be on the safe side. Did not help though

EDIT: This is how it looks
aifp.PNG

The field 'override ETA' does not show '00:20+1', which it should. The flight practically arrives 24h too early.

After I compile this plan, if I open the bgl, the relevant time is shown with '+7'

gadgets

Resource contributor
Country
ca-britishcolumbia
That should be easy to fix. Stay tuned for a new development release.

Don

gadgets

Resource contributor
Country
ca-britishcolumbia
There were two issues - one yours, the other mine.

First, the timetable data you supply must include the "+1" and "-1" suffixes in the ETAs, as applicable, just like in an airline schedule. (Without doing extensive geographic analyses, there's no other way for AIFP to "know" when to apply those suffixes.)

My problem was that, due to a minor coding error, both ETD and ETA were processed as ETD. Hence, AIFP would never have "seen" those suffixes. That is now corrected. So, once you add "+1" to the input data and install Development Release 3.2.06(q) from http://stuff4fs.com, you should get the expected results.

Don