• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS Austria, Vorarlberg - Landmarks - LOIH

Country
austria
I made some Landmarks. Most of them are converted from X-Plane to MSFS.

right next to LOIH you find the "Panoramahaus" and the "Messepark":
2020-09-05 01_14_52-Microsoft Flight Simulator - 1.7.14.0.png

an the "Sender" in Lauterach:
2020-08-26 22_51_05-Window.png

Country
austria
Things get done. One more hangar is wip. Also finished the rebuild of the airport ground stuff: runway, apron, taxilines, ...

2020-09-25 22_06_23-Window.png

2020-09-26 00_53_58-Window.png

Country
austria
Wow ... very nice!! Are some of the new buildings (hangar) ready for beta-download? Hope we see it soon. Thank you!

Country
austria
i could work a little bit in the afternoon. it is looking like i can integrate this hangar in the evening too.

2020-09-29 17_44_25-Substance Painter 2019.1.1 - License Expired - LOIHHangar6.png

Country
czechrepublic
That looks great. Im also trying to create my home airport. Im pretty much done with the models. But now as Im coming to texturing them I want to give up a friend od mine also recommended me the Substance painter. Had a brief look today but that will take me ages to learn. Your textures look great. Would you mind sharing some quick workflow how you done that? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
austria
That would take some time to write a guide. That is not done with a view words start with this:

He has some more blender to substance painter videos that helped me.

This is also a good video for a overview @WTFlorian

Last edited:
Country
austria
I use substance painter 4 texturing. That is a nice and easy workflow. :)
I'll need to have a look at substance painter, there's even a 30 day trial as far as i can see, so plenty of time to make up my mind i guess.

Greetings from Vienna to Vorarlberg.

Country
austria
@WTFlorian for Substance Painter you can find different types of licensing models. For student/teacher there is even a free model but you need some school documents to get this license.
on the substance website you can only find subscription models.
over steam you can get a one time payment. with this model you can make a substance account on there website and link your steam account with it then you can download the program over the profile of your substance account and you get updates for 1 year. after that you can still use the programm but dont get any updates.