- Messages
- 48
- Country

Hello all,
I have a strange issue creating a blend mask for one of the tiles of my scenery.
Here is a screen :
As you can see, the blend mask appears in black and red, and is mirrored.
I have 6 big tiles like this one, 5 without any problem and this one....
I've done the masks using this proc :
- Load the original picture in Gimp,
- Make my black and white aeras,
- Convert in greyscale
- Save as a TIF picture.
- Then I modify the INF file, and resample it to create the BGL.
The INF files a quite simple, just the original picture and the blendmask :
[Source]
Type = MultiSource
NumberOfSources = 2
[Source1]
Type = BMP
Layer = Imagery
SourceDir = "."
SourceFile = "L18X265072X265099Y179820Y179839.BMP"
Variation = All
Channel_BlendMask = 2.0
NullValue = 255,255,255
SamplingMethod = Gaussian
ulyMap = 49.1044436666667
ulxMap = 2.01049805555556
xDim = 2.6822064112103E-06
yDim = 1.75615234375009E-06
[Source2]
Type = TIFF
Layer = None
SourceDir = "."
SourceFile = "L18X265072X265099Y179820Y179839_B.tif"
SamplingMethod = Gaussian
ulyMap = 49.1044436666667
ulxMap = 2.01049805555556
xDim = 2.6822064112103E-06
yDim = 1.75615234375009E-06
[Destination]
DestDir = "."
DestBaseFileName = "Photo_BL18_LFPT05"
DestFileType = BGL
LOD = Auto
UseSourceDimensions = 1
CompressionQuality = 85
Everything works well with my 5 other pics (as you can see on the screenshot)....
Anyone got an idea ?
Thanks
I have a strange issue creating a blend mask for one of the tiles of my scenery.
Here is a screen :
As you can see, the blend mask appears in black and red, and is mirrored.
I have 6 big tiles like this one, 5 without any problem and this one....
I've done the masks using this proc :
- Load the original picture in Gimp,
- Make my black and white aeras,
- Convert in greyscale
- Save as a TIF picture.
- Then I modify the INF file, and resample it to create the BGL.
The INF files a quite simple, just the original picture and the blendmask :
[Source]
Type = MultiSource
NumberOfSources = 2
[Source1]
Type = BMP
Layer = Imagery
SourceDir = "."
SourceFile = "L18X265072X265099Y179820Y179839.BMP"
Variation = All
Channel_BlendMask = 2.0
NullValue = 255,255,255
SamplingMethod = Gaussian
ulyMap = 49.1044436666667
ulxMap = 2.01049805555556
xDim = 2.6822064112103E-06
yDim = 1.75615234375009E-06
[Source2]
Type = TIFF
Layer = None
SourceDir = "."
SourceFile = "L18X265072X265099Y179820Y179839_B.tif"
SamplingMethod = Gaussian
ulyMap = 49.1044436666667
ulxMap = 2.01049805555556
xDim = 2.6822064112103E-06
yDim = 1.75615234375009E-06
[Destination]
DestDir = "."
DestBaseFileName = "Photo_BL18_LFPT05"
DestFileType = BGL
LOD = Auto
UseSourceDimensions = 1
CompressionQuality = 85
Everything works well with my 5 other pics (as you can see on the screenshot)....
Anyone got an idea ?
Thanks
Last edited: