• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Cannot see custom aerial image at sceneray location despite aerial image blocks in CGL folder and build package succeed

Country
us-texas
Hey all, I'm working on a general aviation airport and I managed to get custom mesh and texture inside the package
1659713870605.png

I used this guys tutorial as a reference for importing custom aerial image

It looks like I set the CGL packages correctly (at least no build error)
1659713957739.png

And I get the aerial image in this folder, but at last the google earth aerial image does not show up in the sim.

I doubt that could I put the big google earth map at the wrong places?
Is there a way to teleport camera to that location or what am I missing really? Did the system changed in these 2 years?

PS:does the transparency affect this problem? Cause I set all the images opcaity to 75%

Solution: I don't know why on the 2nd day, I empty the community folder, copy-and-paste the package file twice. Then it shows up...

Last edited: