• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Compile problem double ILS, orphan

Hi folks

I updated the stock ZKPY airport of North Korea.
Now when I want to compile I have errors. Now the active ILS are on Rwy 17 and 35 and not
01/19. I tried to erase ILS 01 and 19 and got orphaned, whic usually is not an issue.
I tried to chek raw data but have no clue.
I attached my project. Maybe someone of you can help.

Regards Alex

Attachments

• ZKPY_ADEX_AN.ad4
    53.1 KB · Views: 59
Alex, I don't know how you did it but you have managed to create a copy of a stock ILS in your airport file. The ILS ident of LW which was originally assigned to RWY 01 in the default airport is now assigned to RWY USE(orphaned) and to RWY 35. BGLCOMP is throwing an error because of this. Unless somebody else can provide an easier fix then I would advise you to start over with the default airport. You need to leave Localizers LW and GE in place as they are correct. You then need to add Localizer OW for RWY 35. The approach charts can be found here http://www.readbag.com/flykova-charts-zkpy-starapp Hope this helps you.

Ed

tgibson

Resource contributor
Hi,

You should be able to go into Tools/Raw Data View (ProKey required) and when you open the main airport heading find a line just called Runway. Open that and you should find the orphaned ILSs. Find the one with the code LW and select it on the left. Then press the Delete button. After I lengthened the little runway to 3.4 ft (because I use feet), it then compiled fine.

Hi Tom

I did exactly as you wrote and YESSS! I could compile. Thank you for your help!

@ Ed:

Thank you for your hint also. As you can see we could find a solution. By the way I have the newest chart for ZKPY from Navigraph (Lido charts). There the active runway now is 17/35 and with the old frequencies and names from 01/19.....
So little Kim did some confusion...hahahah

I plan to post the airport at AVSIM soon to share with the community.

Thanks again for the help.
Alex