From within ModelConverterX and scenProc you can upload an error report directly to my bug tracker. There is an option to include the file that caused the crash as well. Recently I noticed that most users did not try to upload the file anymore, which makes debugging harder. Today I found out the problem was that uploading failed because the server could not be reached correctly. This will be fixed in the next development release. But please feel free to report this kind of issues in the forum as well, I never use the error report functionality myself, so I never spotted this was not working anymore.