• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FAIB A318 CFM not showing

Hi folks.
Before I write to you I swear have tried anything possible to analize why the following happens:

The FAIB A318 CFM AI-planes dont show up at the airport. I use FS9 textures, have FSX-Simulator
If I use FAIB A318 IAE plane it shows up.

This happens to all FAIB A318 CFM. (Air France, British Airways, Avianca Colombia) all downloaded from FAIB site.

If I change the plane on the bgl-traffic file with any other Aardvark or even other FAIB plane such as A320, those planes show up correctly.

I really dont know where to search for the problem. Maybe Alpha Channel? I dont know much about it.

Any help would be greatfull.
Thank you in advance
Alex

Folks..... the FAIB A318 Problem solved itself. Dont ask me how....suddenly it worked...ufff would know the reason, but happy it works

But I found out that: the entry "visual damage =0" in [fltsim] sections causes that the AI plane doesnt show. I had it on a UTT MD11 of Centurion. Maybe you have this entry also in your aircraft.cfg Check out. I deleted it and the plane showed up.

Happy flying
Alex