• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSW and Orbx TrueEarth GB South

Country
england
…..just to say, for those interested it is possible to get Orbx TrueEarth GB (S) working in FSW.

Here is a little more of what can be done with FSW.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture12.JPG
Capture30.JPG
Capture31.JPG
Capture32.JPG
Capture20.JPG
Capture29.JPG

……Screenshots above depict Former ACG ( Stephen Legg, John Young and team ) Scenery of RAF Wattisham and RAF Marham airforce bases, in various degree's of conversion into FSW.

Last edited:
Country
england
…….just a few more then ( North Norfolk BTW, various Reshade presets being tested in these images ).

Capture24.JPG
Capture25.JPG
Capture26.JPG
Capture27.JPG
Capture28.JPG
Capture29b.JPG
Capture29d.JPG

simply beautiful isn't it !!

Regards, Pete.

Country
england
… ACG IWM Duxford Scenery inside of FSW and ORBX TEGB (S) - Once again experimental Reshade shaders used.

This is another Scenery that looks absolutely stunning inside of FSW, blending superbly with TEGB(S). Images show aircraft leaving Duxford and heading North, to the outskirts of Cambridge following the M11 !

Capture_100.JPG
Capture_110.JPG
Capture_117.JPG

Capture_102.JPG
Capture_107.JPG
Capture_105.JPG
Capture_111.JPG

Country
unitedkingdom
Pete, I think that's the best our old Duxford airfield has ever looked in a sim.

Country
england
Hi Stevo

...........as said, I think it looks stunning mate ! ( Some of Ians Scenery's look really good too BTW )

With a bit of tinkering around with FSW, you really can get some sceneries to look better than ever, but understandably not all of them !!

Its a real shame, that I was never able to twist Jeffrey Stahli's arm enough, to try to get SODE working for FSW. If it had got working, I think you'll agree, there would have been a bit more scope for continued development .

Best Regards,

Pete.

Country
norway
Dude get some AA that looks awful.. and who even uses this shit platform "FSW" it's a dead game...

Country
unitedkingdom
Indeed, but it's fun to have a go to see what it's capable of. I've binned TE GB South from P3Dv4.5 as the photoreal layer eliminates most of the ADE-based airfields I have in the sim, and I've not yet worked out how to get around that. P3Dv5 doesn't work on my AMD-based PC, so I'm waiting for a fix from LM to allow AMD machines to run that sim. I own FSW in my Steam account, so it might be fun to use it for the specific purpose of hosting MAIW, ACG and UKMIL sceneries and Orbx TE GB.