- Messages
- 537
- Country

Hi, All
There is a scenery anomaly in Tanzania, coordinates
-6.74, +34.05
It is a V-shaped trench, and it appears in both FS2004 and FSX.
I haven't done anything in the FS2004 yet, but when I tried flattening in FSX it worked, except that there is what looks like a road at the bottom of the V that maintains a much narrow V groove with the road at the bottom.
I said it looks like a road because I couldn't remove it with SBuilderX 313, using the Exclude-all-roads polygon. A couple of other transverse roads in the area did go away with my exclude, meaning the exclude seems to be working.
So, does anyone know what is at the bottom of that V-shaped canyon?
Thanks
Fern
There is a scenery anomaly in Tanzania, coordinates
-6.74, +34.05
It is a V-shaped trench, and it appears in both FS2004 and FSX.
I haven't done anything in the FS2004 yet, but when I tried flattening in FSX it worked, except that there is what looks like a road at the bottom of the V that maintains a much narrow V groove with the road at the bottom.
I said it looks like a road because I couldn't remove it with SBuilderX 313, using the Exclude-all-roads polygon. A couple of other transverse roads in the area did go away with my exclude, meaning the exclude seems to be working.
So, does anyone know what is at the bottom of that V-shaped canyon?
Thanks
Fern




