• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS Global AI Ship Traffic FSX, P3D and MSFS2020

Country
denmark
I already found it at the Norway web, guessing they are faster and the traffic is less. Great documentation, just plain perfect package.

Thanks :D And yes, Ole who runs www.flightsimnorway.com was really fast - I sent him a message with the link and 15 minutes later it was online - his site is worth a visit - there is plenty of great Nordic freeware and fantastic overviews with maps and illustrations.

Country
germany
Hello, Henrik,

thanks for the new version, incredible work and a first class documentation. Fly now to have a look at some ships

Greetings Peter.

Country
unitedstates
Downloading now. Have enjoyed this amazing add-on for several years. I guess the only thing I would wish for with this new release was more boat traffic in harbors. For example, living in San Diego it would be nice to see fishing vessels, tugs, cruise ship, etc. moving about our huge harbor. Guess I will find out out soon enough. Thanks to all on this for all their hard work.

Country
denmark
Hi Henrik, I found this posting and maybe there comes a new one for the newest Global AI ships you worked in a wonderful way?
Hi
Carl has at least been working on it - now I gave him some additional work as I added some 70 ships over the summer and right now he is on vacation so...
Henrik

Country
denmark
Downloading now. Have enjoyed this amazing add-on for several years. I guess the only thing I would wish for with this new release was more boat traffic in harbors. For example, living in San Diego it would be nice to see fishing vessels, tugs, cruise ship, etc. moving about our huge harbor. Guess I will find out out soon enough. Thanks to all on this for all their hard work.
Hi
The reason I don't do it normally is that beyond the imprecision of the default harbors different add-ons include static ships in different places in the harbor and it is tough to find free space - I can eventually take a look at San Diego - which add-on do you have. It won't take me many seconds to do a couple of routes, but they will just be posted here in a dropbox link.

Country
unitedstates
AH... I never thought of that as the default harbors could be way different. I use simwestSANDIEGO which is UHD photoreal so we follow the real world layout. Again, don't kill yourself but a few tugs or fishing vessels through the middle of the harbor out to sea would be pretty sweet but then others might want their harbors too, ha!

Country
germany
Hello, Henrik,
my congratulations to the now even more upgraded ship traffic and especially to the great manual. I know how much work that was.
Thank you for making the Sim Seas so lively.

Country
denmark
Hello, Henrik,
my congratulations to the now even more upgraded ship traffic and especially to the great manual. I know how much work that was.
Thank you for making the Sim Seas so lively.
Thanks - and thanks also for all your contributions over time :D

Country
unitedstates
Thank you for continuing to update this. I am not programmer savvy but I am quite familiar with the cruise ship rotations particularly in Miami and Fort Lauderdale (Just got off MSC Seaside in Miami today) so if you continue to increase the cruise ship population, I would be glad to help in whatever way I can.

Attachments

• 71097871_10157681197772700_2009207738545995776_n.jpg
    71097871_10157681197772700_2009207738545995776_n.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 142
Country
denmark
Thank you for continuing to update this. I am not programmer savvy but I am quite familiar with the cruise ship rotations particularly in Miami and Fort Lauderdale (Just got off MSC Seaside in Miami today) so if you continue to increase the cruise ship population, I would be glad to help in whatever way I can.
Thanks for the offer! Now I will take some days off from ship modelling, and then we will see. I could have more of the real big cruise ships in the package - drawings are always really needed. Plans obtained on the net are often very compressed - most passenger ships have evacuation plans or drawings with fire equipment based on the general arrangement plan and if you are onboard and can pictures of these, they are very welcome.

Country
unitedkingdom
Can I ask will there be any southern north sea platforms for P3D similar to the old ODG packages?? used to spend hours flying Dauphins and AW139s from Norwich and Humberside.

Country
denmark
Can I ask will there be any southern north sea platforms for P3D similar to the old ODG packages?? used to spend hours flying Dauphins and AW139s from Norwich and Humberside.

So far the project does not include static platforms. I have actually provided Paul from ODG with a set of static models, but I haven't heard from him for a while. I have some jack-ups, lots of drill ships and a semi-submersible which can be added, but haven't had the time to do it my self yet.

i am on the outlook for good plans of some of the North Sea rigs in order to make models, but it is easier to find detailed plans of ships than rigs.

Country
denmark
I shouldn't be asking this I know, since no one has seen the SDK yet, but regarding MS2020, is there anything you can think of that will prevent the AI ships to be used in it? Or maybe converted to, since it should still be using some of FSX's core
It has been mentioned that MS will include aircraft AND ships AI, but I can't imagine it will be as detailed as yours with both detail and traffic plans. I know that MS will reach out to developers of aircrafts, sceneries and addons, and I hope you'll also be one of them.