• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

KJAC and KCOD Problems

Country
germany
Every time an airplane is parked at KJAC the plane disappears at take-off time. I tried several types of planes, all of which work just fine at other airports. I am using ADE and AIFP.

Thank you

Usually - this results from not having a suitable taxi path between the parking spots and the runway.

There may be other reasons but this is the most common.

You can check the Issue Manager box in the lower left corner of the screen. If it's red click on it and you will be shown items potentially causing problems with your airport. Disconnected parking spots are one the items that it will notify you about.

Thank for all your replies. I apologies in advance, I do not mean any offence to you but your ideas did not work.
I have run the ADE Fault Finder many times and it showed no errors. Looking at the Issue Manager and it is RED, saying it can't find BGLCOMP, yet ADE never gave me ANY PROBLEMS making changes to airports.
Right now I have come to the conclusion to ignore KJAC, I am 85 years old and my blood pressure is way too high.
DKT

Fixed the red ĺight on ADE, wrong location for bglcomp.exe . But still have the problem of disappearing planes.
DKT

Does this happen for both ends of the runway?
Is this an airport to which you have made changes? Try posting your ad4 file here.

I would want to close this topic. The problem was solved with a complete reinstall. I want to thank the kind person who infested my computer with a Virus.
DKT

Back