• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

[MFSF] EFKI // KAJAANI AIRPORT (KAJ/FINLAND)

Country
spain
updates.
i'm trying to push this in about a month or two (marketplace and sim market). still waiting on the finnish mapping service to give me updated aerial imagery.

we now have night lighting and some exterior building detail...
also all cars are replaced by custom ones and we got a decent amount of the main structures done.

since this will be commercial, shoot me a line if you want to test it / have a free copy before i release. yup..

1641849850510.png

1641849924345.png

1641850035073.png

1641850148393.png

Last edited:
Country
spain
Hello, when will this be ready? I'm from Kajaani and I can't wait for this. 😁
Terve! more delays i'm afraid because of stupid sim updates breaking things. i think i'll have a first version out next month, then i'll keep adding to this.
also i'll be in kajaani in the summer so i'll do more references and stuff :) love the place.

Country
finland
I am also very excited for you to release this ? will it appear in the Market place ? (Just read your previous post about marketplace and Simmarket) Bring it on !

Last edited:
Country
spain
I am also very excited for you to release this ? will it appear in the Market place ? (Just read your previous post about marketplace and Simmarket) Bring it on !
Joo! Currently in testing with microsoft. They take a while but its looking good. Should be a few days away (also on xbox!) :)

Country
finland
Ben are you mates with Elias ? or are you a different chap? (If you are you will know what I am taling about!) c

Country
finland
i am and we're recording in helsinki next week ;)
I thought so - hi mate ! Send my regards to Elias and of course to you ! Good luck with the recording ! Can’t wait to buy you EFKI - let me know when it’s buyable ! Cheers Carl (Marika&Elias team)

Country
finland
Ben - I would love to get hold of it early BUT I insist on paying exactly the normal price - can I PayPal you ?

Country
france
Flyable yes :) I know MilViz & Asobo are doind ATRs, I can't wait, I would love to fly to Kajaani :D