• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Miltech Simulations is looking for talent!

Country
unitedstates
  • We are looking for a part-time contractor with experience in XML and Animations for MSFS. The ideal candidate uses Blender for 3D modeling, and its comfortable with complex animation techniques (quaternions, bones, armatures). XML and MSFS Templates knowledge is a requirement, as the candidate will also write the necessary code for the animations to display correctly in the simulator. Experience with wingflex animations is a plus. This position is paid on a per-contract basis, NDA required.

• We are looking for part-time contractor texture artists with experience creating high-quality PBR Base textures for aircraft fuselages and moving parts. This includes painting bolts and rivets to the base texture, oil and soot marks, and adequate use of PBR Materials. Substance Painter is a requirement. This position is paid on a per-contract basis, NDA required.

DM me for more information.

I am Fabrizio,
I am looking for work as a freelance,
I have worked as a 3d artist in the Flightsim domain for more than a decade of experience, my main skills are 3d modelling and texturing.

I enjoy modelling aircraft and asset-related parts, I have been involved in many projects in flight simulation

Back in 2008, I was hired to build the first version of the MD 80 for Leonardo software and right now I work with companies like TFDI LatinVFR and Milviz.

I also been involved as the author of many airports in P3d such as LSGG, KFLL, PHNL, PHTO, PHOG, PHLI, PHTO, and LIRA.

If you drop me an email I can send my resume for evaluation, here is my portfolio https://www.artstation.com/simbiosi/.

I use mainly tools like 3ds max Marmoset Toolbag and Substance Painter and I love to model aircraft in high detail

Right now, I am finalizing an airport and also working with TFDi, LatinVFR, and Milviz on building aircraft.

I am autonomous in terms of license and hardware; I live in Florence (Italy) with my family.
Best regards

Fabrizio Pascucci

If you drop me an email I can send my resume for evaluation, here is my portfolio https://www.artstation.com/simbiosi/.

I use mainly tools like 3ds max Marmoset Toolbag and Substance Painter and I love to model aircraft in high detail

Right now, I am finalizing an airport and also working with TFDi, LatinVFR, and Milviz on building aircraft.

I am autonomous in terms of license and hardware; I live in Florence (Italy) with my family.
Best regards

Fabrizio Pascucci
Thank you Fabrizio, DM'd you to discuss more.

Back