• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Nose Pitch help

Messages
944
Country
indonesia
I have project for MV-22B ( see on showroom forum )
I need help to make 2 conditional nose pitch.
Osprey when in cruise level (17000ft) have nose pitch up between 3-6 degrees.
for conversion flight ( VTOL- Airplane, vice versa) I need nose pitch -1 till +1 at 170kts, 1000-2000ft and 75% load.

I have working around in table 404, and I realize that table 404 just a point. if I change the value so the point is move depend on the value. I can make nose at cruise as i need to, but when it at 170 kts the nose pitch just like nose when in cruise.

I remember when fly B737 ( default FSX) when I want to cruise above FL330, the nose pitch slightly increase.

this table 404 from osprey airfile

Points: 13
-3.142 0
-2.356 0.5
-1.571 0
-0.401 -1.485
-0.069 0
0 0.428
0.279 1.977
0.349 2.05
0.418 1.977
0.523 1.485
1.571 0
2.356 -0.5
3.142 0
 
Most of that table is ignored. You need to read Flight Dynamics in Microsoft Flight Simulator by Yves Guillaume to better understand what you're actually affecting.
 
Back
Top