• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Problem downloading resources from the website

Country
venezuela
First, let me introduce myself, im Leonel, im from Venezuela and started to do 3d models just a couple of weeks ago with some moderate success to this moment ...

Second, my problem ... I've downlaoded some of the resources in the resource page of the website before but i'm unable to download the GMAX sources of FsX models by Milton Shupe. I'm trying to get the twin beech sources for making a couple of new aircrafts, especifically the turbine modifications done to the twin beech( i know, some of you might call those "horrible abominations done to a beauty" but... oh well, i like turboprops o_O).

Thing is that whenever the download starts, it just fails shortly after, i cant even get 500 Kb downloaded.

PD:I don't know if this is the correct forum section for this kind of issue.

Country
venezuela
It took me (just now) less than one minute to download the 151 Mb 30+ models zip file.
Guess its a problem with the server sending stuff to my ISP, obviously i can't ask for another source link as Milton said he doesn't want it to be redistributed. I'll try with a VPN then and if that fails guess i'll have to ask Milton himself :ziplip::(.

Anyway, thankyou robystar !

------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE
After manny retries with differentVPN providers and proxy servers i finally downloaded the source code, so if anyone else haves the same trouble ... just get a free VPN or Proxy server .

Last edited: