• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

REMOVE ALL roads and "autogen MSFS" objects from an area in MSFS

Country
france
Hello

i have a problem, i can't remove all the roads (even if i make a "polygon", with "remove roads"), or use an apron with "grass" material

for "Apron", ground merging "unchecked", seems not works, for polygon and for apron either.

Roads, (and some little water lakes also ), still there after apply the polygon or apron, the "exclude water" not work also.

Do you know, a way to REALLY exclude all objets? on MSFS

How we can remove all "OSM data" for an area, in MSFS?

thanks in advance

you can see better the problem, here, i put "snow", to show the roads (and the little lake) that not want to dissapear

Attachments

• prob.PNG
    prob.PNG
    3.1 MB · Views: 88
Default roads and objects exclude with no issues and those "roads" do not look like OSM data, to me. I have seen many, many OSM road intersections, but I have never seen one that includes on ramps, off ramps and what is that, a roundabout? Please confirm the condition remains when this package is the only one in the Community folder, thanks!

The green ones, in the picture, are the roads i want to remove, the others are mine

I found a way, using "projected mesh" boxes, in "green couleur", severals that i put "under" the apron, but, well... is not really a great solution...

well not... is not a solution at all... not work well, i get artifacts... so problem is still there :(

Streaming is turned on.

I think, i got others problems, (bad conversion of the AFCAD from P3D with ADE, something go wrong) i get a lot of weirds thing on this airport... Maybe, a new airport (AFCAD) made from scratch in MSFS will be the best options, at last to reduce the number of variables and see what is going wrong.

Finally i found a way to remove OSM roads. (because a polygon with "exclude roads" seems not work)

The solution: You must create a polygon with "grass02" as material and 0% opacity, and that's work

you get, grass over your "transparent polygon", and because there are a polygon, more osm roads not show, all ok

Back