• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS Remove urban traffic in an area

Country
france
Hello,

I would like to remove urban traffic in a area whre I have drawn a runway.
I already add ExclusionRectangle and Rectangle (airport area selected)

2x3P9.jpg

Country
unitedkingdom
I also have a modern day main road going across my World War 2 version of RAF Tilstock Airport and by the lack of replies to your post can I take it there is no way to get rid of the stream of cars.
One trick I am not sure how to do might be to raise the elevation of that part of airfiled with a little terraforming so that the cars cant be seen under the grass layer. Or even to draw the old road again at a higher level. After all during WW2 the road was sthere but closed to traffic. [Traffic, Close Road, Airfield over Road ] (flightsim.to/file/5341/tilstock-airport-egct)

Last edited:
Country
france
I also have a modern day main road going across my World War 2 version of RAF Tilstock Airport and by the lack of replies to your post can I take it there is no way to get rid of the stream of cars.
One trick I am not sure how to do might be to raise the elevation of that part of airfiled with a little terraforming so that the cars cant be seen under the grass layer. Or even to draw the old road again at a higher level. After all during WW2 the road was sthere but closed to traffic. [Traffic, Close Road, Airfield over Road ] (flightsim.to/file/5341/tilstock-airport-egct)
Ah thanks, I will try your tips with terraforming, maybe it will work.
I am waiting for also the new exclusion sytem planned by Asobo in this summer.

Country
canada
I would assume you would need to export the package for that to take affect, much like the rectangle exclusion on parked cars. If that doesn't I would try to put an apron that is 0% opaque over the entire road your trying to eliminate.

Country
france
Hi,

I have tried
- Terraforming (up or down excepting car go through under the groung) : failed
- Apron 0% opacity + export (trick for windsock) : failed

:(
Let's pray Asobo 🙏