Hi,
I am trying to figure out how to create a separate .BGL file that would contain placement of std FSX objects like a group of trees? I thought Whisplacer would help do this but it appears the entire scenery is saved as well which is not what I want.
What I'm after is a separate . BGL file that contains only the trees (not Autogen) that resides in the same scenery layer as the photo ground texture .BGL files.
Essentially I'm trying to work around the issue of the autogen trees in the middle of my main airport scenery file disappearing when the the groundpoly tiles are loaded.
I also looked at Model Converter X but this appears to be .MDL based and assumes you have created your own model.
What's the best approach and tool to use here?
Thx
Mark
I am trying to figure out how to create a separate .BGL file that would contain placement of std FSX objects like a group of trees? I thought Whisplacer would help do this but it appears the entire scenery is saved as well which is not what I want.
What I'm after is a separate . BGL file that contains only the trees (not Autogen) that resides in the same scenery layer as the photo ground texture .BGL files.
Essentially I'm trying to work around the issue of the autogen trees in the middle of my main airport scenery file disappearing when the the groundpoly tiles are loaded.
I also looked at Model Converter X but this appears to be .MDL based and assumes you have created your own model.
What's the best approach and tool to use here?
Thx
Mark

