• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Summit Design - Recruiting

Country
unitedkingdom
Hi there,

This is a serious offer for somone to take up- i do not belive in people asking other for scenery and not helping out themselfs, i think its rude and to be honest a piss take .

i am from summit scenery design and our Designer has only told us he can create for fs9 -- we would ideally like to create Porto santo for fsx to go along side Scenixworx Maderia. I am calling all designers to come along and help us with this project. as it stands its a very small airport off the island of maderia and has around 4-5 flights a day. We have plenty of pictures including Aerosofts version of it. Unlike others who just ask for scenery and dont undertand how complex it is I will be taking part as we are a deign company.

I shall deal with auto gen in terms of houses , hotels trees ect.

what we need at the airport Ground textures runway and taxiway Terminal building and tower everything else can be done buy the autogen crew I,e Stairs at the airport and airport vechiels

Please take into account this is a serious offer and no just a request for scenery. The project needs to get underway ASAP.

thanks

Tom (Tomtco@hotmail.co.uk)

i would like too>>>>>

I would like to help u guys. Im new into scenery desing and to desing for fsx i have to wait for fsd3.5 come out buit if i can be of any use just tell me. I really would like to have some more experience. If anything just get back to me at nelsonair3@aim.com

Back