- Messages
- 106
- Country

Good day all,
I'm currently working on an airport terminal. To mark the gates with the correct numbers, I've created one plane for each gate and textured them with the numbers. In FSX it shows up realy nice when I'm close to the number and gate, but from a distance the numbers flickers into the background.
I've tried to move the "number plane" futher away from the background wall, but with no better results.
Any suggestions?
I'm currently working on an airport terminal. To mark the gates with the correct numbers, I've created one plane for each gate and textured them with the numbers. In FSX it shows up realy nice when I'm close to the number and gate, but from a distance the numbers flickers into the background.
I've tried to move the "number plane" futher away from the background wall, but with no better results.
Any suggestions?


