• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX TrafficToolBox

F70

Messages
337
Country
netherlands
Hello,

I am trying to get the Traffictoolbox in FSX,but no luck. :rolleyes:
I have read all the topics about this but i can't it get working.

Maybe someone can take a look what i have.

The dll.xml is in : AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>

<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">
<Descr>Launch</Descr>
<Filename>dll.xml</Filename>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>
<Launch.Addon>
<Name>Traffic Toolbox</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
<Path>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK\traffictoolbox.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon>
<Launch.Addon>
<Name>FSUIPC 4</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<Path>Modules\FSUIPC4.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>


The FSX.cfg has this lines in it.
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK\traffictoolbox.dll.rzkecwacerbhkuczuoczbbzzatiteoqcequbzhzb=1

I have attach the ADE Check Report.

Hope someone can help me.

Jan.
 

Attachments

Hi Folks

F70 -
You need to change the your language settings' decimal seperator
from a comma ","
to a fullstop "."

Also ensure you've installed the latest FSUIPC.

HTH
ATB
Paul
 
Thanks Paul for your replay.

I have now the decimal seperator "." (point)
I have the latest FSUIPC (registered)

I have NO TrafficToolBox.:rolleyes:

I am lost ;)

Anyone have a suggestion :idea:

Regards Jan.
 
I've put your XML in a
Code:
 box to make it easier to read without the line breaks...
[code]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>

<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">
  <Descr>Launch</Descr>
  <Filename>dll.xml</Filename>
  <Disabled>False</Disabled>
  <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>
  <Launch.Addon>   
    <Name>Traffic Toolbox</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK\traffictoolbox.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
        <Name>FSUIPC 4</Name>
        <Disabled>False</Disabled>
        <Path>Modules\FSUIPC4.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

I see from the ADE Check Report that you have Acceleration installed:
FSX Version: 10.0.61637.0 (FSX-Xpack.20070926-1421)

You only have FSX SDK2 installed:
BGLComp Version: 10.0.61472.0 (fsx-sp2.20071210-2023)

They must match...

You need to remove FSX SDK2 and install FSX Acceleration SDK.
 
Last edited:
They must match...

You need to remove FSX SDK2 and install FSX Acceleration SDK.

:D Yes,we got him :D

The number match now they are both : 10.0.61637.0

But it's a very complicate install,first disc this and than disc so and again disc this.:rolleyes:

Any way,i am happy,thank you for the help.:D

Regards Jan.
 
Back
Top