• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Unable to exclude vector light?

Rotornut44

Resource contributor
Messages
673
Country
us-florida
Hello,
I have recently ran into an issue where I have located a light effect displaying in my airport scenery. I do believe this light effect is caused by my installed FTX Vector scenery. Anyways, using ADE, I placed an "exclude all" over the area where the light resided. This did absolutely nothing, even though it should have excluded effects/lib objects/etc under my scenery. Next, thinking it was linked to a road, I tried a few different excludes in SbuilderX. None of which worked. Could this just be and issue with the sim, or am I excluding the wrong thing? It's not a major issue having it there, but it can be quite annoying as it's very out of place for this location. Any ideas of how to exclude this light?

VQmanOT.jpg


-CB
 
Back
Top