• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSXA What could be wrong ?

Messages
3,278
Country
spain
Recently I have uploaded a Scenery, 700 downloads by now, but one user complain about the scenery not display very good, he show the picture of the zone and I can see a terrain square in the middle of the sea and in the coastline of the african coast in the southwest corner the water polys are not working at all because the costaline is not profiled, It's seem to me so weird that wanted to ask this here, what could be wrong, by now only have this complain. I'll attach a photo of the situtation.The second picture is my own scenery, highlithted in red the zone where is wrong according the user picture, It's all almost just curiosity, indeed.
 

Attachments

  • Gibraltar wrong.jpg
    Gibraltar wrong.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:
Looks to me an exclude all has been used and a water poly added but the coastline around Tarifa has not been reshaped. Sorry, Tarifa is still OK but further west that is where it goes wrong.
 
if you tell us the name of the scenery and where I can download it,
I would be glad to test it ...

P.S.: if you know Punta Del Hidalgo, write me a pm or email ...
 
hi hgsnell, you are tinerfeño then :D, well about the problem how could I explain, I forgot to include two files which were in another scenery folder :o, how they ended in that folder who know, I "think" I fix that now, I will upload a fix for now, (humiliating), but not mayor problems.
Punta Hidalgo not bad place to live. :D greetings and thanks for the interest
the scenery is uploaded in avsim and flightsim Ceuta-Algeciras fsx, but I have to upload the patch.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top