• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 (FSX & X-Plane 10) Bell 429: she is slowly getting some shapes

Country
mexico
Hi Tom

This is... this is... A W E S O M E!!! Outstanding job on those systems, animations, sounds. You give her a real soul.
All X-Plane folks will be pleased by your staggering and hard work. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

You're almost there my friend; keep up the good work!
All the best
Sergio.
:D

Country
mexico
Hello Tom

Another interesting video! Can I make a constructive suggestion? The engine volume is high enough to cover your voice. I am sure that everyone is very
interested in your description: I am your fan number 1 and certainly, the more interested!!! :p :p :p

By the way, I miserably failed to make my own videos. I've tried Open Broadcaster Software Studio with no luck... the programm tells me that I don't hace certain list of *.dll files (which are not listed in the website's FAQ).

For God's sake, what was I thinking? The right words are:
The program tells me that I don't have certain *.dll files (which are not listed in the website's FAQ).

What software do you use for your high quality videos? And most important, what format is the more suitable to be uploaded in youtube? :idea: :idea: :idea:

Great work my friend, greetings.
Sergio.

Last edited:
Country
unitedkingdom
Hi Sergio, just tried out your FS2004 version of the Bell 429. Long time since I used FS2004, good to see steady frame rate of 60.
FS9 2016-09-16 16-38-10-13.jpg

Will have to do a bit more setting up but it is looking good.
Tom.

Country
us-california
Congratulations Sergio!

As I write there are over 1000 downloads of the Bell 429 base pack between the two websites!
Awesome job brother!

I toyed with the idea of installing FS9 just to try it out but it is in deep storage somewhere.

I will have to wait for brother George to sort out the FSX version, but I tell you truthfully that this is the most epic freeware helicopter release since Jordan's Bell 412 project.

My hat is off to you, to your associates, and to all those who have helped with timely advice.
What an amazing achievement!

Cheers
Gary

Country
mexico
Hello Gary

I would not go so far... What about all Thomas and George's amazing helicopters? By far, they are much better than mine brother!

Thanks for you kind words.
Sergio.
;)

Country
us-california
I would not go so far... What about all Thomas and George's amazing helicopters? By far, they are much better than mine brother!

Hahahahahahaha...thanks a lot, you make me sound like a chump! :duck:
Hermano, te preocupas demasiado!

You can rest assured that I give only the highest praise to others who develop, paint liveries for, and/or make major updates to freeware helicopters like George and Thomas, et al.

I also fully acknowledge the participation of others in your project which has so many beautiful liveries, and will eventually be made available for three separate platforms, but this is YOUR baby, and yours is a not just a new aircraft, but a comprehensive collection featuring multiple models, the development of which has been so well documented in this thread.

Don't worry, when George is done with the FSX version of the Bell 429, I will be there to thank HIM! :rotfl:
Until then, your FS9 kit is just an advertisement of an upcoming FSX blockbuster. :stirthepo

TTYSB
Gary

Country
mexico
Hello Tom! Such a great work and I am happy for you. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Congratulations my dear friend.
All the best,
Sergio.
:)