• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v5 Germany Photoreal

Country
switzerland
Habe ich mir noch gedacht. Wie sollte es denn jetzt sein? Gehe ich recht in der Annahme das in ORBX Central V4 "Flughäfen und Regionen" die von ORBX gemeint sind, so dass ich beim Einfügepunkt meine Scenery auswählen muss?

Bin um jeden Tipp dankbar.

Gruss Ramon

Country
germany
Möchte nicht der Nörgelheini hier sein - aber da es sich um ein internationales Forum handelt, kann es vielleicht sein, dass sich auch anderssprachige User für speziell diese Problematik interessieren ;) und nu' nicht daran teilhaben können. Bitte nicht böse sein - auch ich mühe mich immer mit dem Englischen ab, aber hier sollte es eigentlich normal sein. Vielleicht gibt es ja in einem deutschsprachigen Forum die Gelegenheit, das auf deutsch auseinanderzuklamüsern...

Country
germany
Am Ende der Szenerie-Bibliothek?
Das wäre ja unterhalb der Base-Szenerien! Das meinst Du doch nicht oder?
Er meint das die ORBX OpenLC noch unter den ORBX Airports stehen, also direkt über den Default einträgen und unter allen Addon-Einträgen - so lese ich das jedenfalls (und habe es auch bei mir so eingestellt)

I configured ORBX so that the OPENLC entries are jsut above the default scenery and below all other addon entries

MatthiasKNU

Resource contributor
Country
germany
I configured ORBX so that the OPENLC entries are jsut above the default scenery and below all other addon entries
That's what I meant! :cool:

Habe ich mir noch gedacht. Wie sollte es denn jetzt sein? Gehe ich recht in der Annahme das in ORBX Central V4 "Flughäfen und Regionen" die von ORBX gemeint sind, so dass ich beim Einfügepunkt meine Scenery auswählen muss?
Exactly. Place the ORBX Airports above the default entries in the scenery library but below all the other addons. The ORBX Global openLC-entries belong between the ORBX airports and the default scenery entries.
The entries for my sceneries belong ABOVE all the ORBX entries, but below the other addon scenery entries.

I hope this helps! ;)

Country
switzerland
Hello

That's exactly how I set it up before, but my scenery from FSET and the AGN files are still not displayed. In V4.5 it went without problems.

Kind Regards

Ramon

MatthiasKNU

Resource contributor
Country
germany
Good morning everyone!

I'm working on a big update for Baden-Württemberg - actually it's not an update, but a completely new version. Version 3 already.

The new version will not only bring snow - so white photoscenery in January, but also as announced 5 airfields + EDDS with better autogen and better photoscenery, new autogen in general, which will not cause any problems especially in the border areas, and new compatibility patches for existing addon airports.

Stuttgart, Friedrichshafen, Konstantz, Hahnweide, Albstadt-Degerfeld and the gliding site Teck with Nabern will be "featured airfields".
Here are the first pictures:
2020-12-11_8-34-34-838jkdb.png

2020-12-11_8-45-47-757ajt7.png

2020-12-12_8-15-11-788gj2t.png

2020-12-12_8-15-44-31a7kz2.png

2020-12-12_8-18-5-16312jk8.png

Have a nice weekend everbody!

MatthiasKNU

Resource contributor
Country
germany
Hello everyone!
It took some time, but now the new version of Baden-Württemberg is finished.
It features a new photoscenery with 2 seasons (winter in January), new autogen with less problems along the borders, and 6 featured airfields with better photoscenery and hand-placed autogen.

For more information about my project(s) - as always - please PM me!

Have a nice weekend everybody!

MatthiasKNU

Resource contributor
Country
germany
Good morning everyone!

The update for Baden-Württemberg has just been completed, and the next one is already around the corner...
Namely an update for Bavaria. I've been working on this update for a bit longer, probably since mid-September.

This update integrates the Bavarian Airfields into my Bavaria scenery, avoids problems at the state borders, comes with new, much higher resolution aerial photos in places, and adds a few airfields.
Furthermore, a few compatibility patches have been added.

Here are the first pictures, most of which were taken in south-eastern Bavaria in spring:

2020-12-20_17-42-6-864zk0l.png

2020-12-20_17-44-49-4cik3l.png

Straubing:
2020-12-20_17-48-1-99j4kgh.png

2020-12-20_18-3-7-709b8kk4.png

Even more pictures:
2020-12-20_17-42-19-9k5kvd.png

2020-12-20_17-42-43-43ojnj.png

2020-12-20_17-43-55-6ugj6x.png

2020-12-20_17-45-21-1phk55.png

Pfarrkirchen:
2020-12-20_17-46-0-26l9ka0.png

Landshut:
2020-12-20_17-46-59-2qvk0g.png

Würzburg Schenkenturm:
2020-12-20_17-50-17-4oaki7.png

2020-12-20_17-54-43-6vvjjp.png

I probably won't get the update done by Christmas, but I hope it will be ready by the New Year!