• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by amethyst

  1. A

    FSXA How can I have "Parkings" with No AI

    Many thanks!! It works!!! Many thanks to you for your Answer :) Hope this will be helpful for other people ^_^
  2. A

    FSXA How can I have "Parkings" with No AI

    I'm Designing one airport that have not much parkings. (Around two or three parkings) And then this airport has many AIs are coming. And there's no parking for me.. My Question is How to modify the Parking to have no AI there. By not reducing AI Traffics. I've tried to insert some...
  3. A

    Multiple objects in one files exporting problem

    I "need" to convert the FS2004 files too FSX I have one files that have many objects at different location (LAT,LONG) in that files it have abouts 187 objects then I select Export > Export all objects to FSX BGL It exported into one files BUT! when i add this file to the scenery Nothing...
  4. A

    FSXA How I can add "Birds" in my Sceneries?

    Thank You Thank you very much. Now i know what to do. Best Regards!
  5. A

    FSXA How I can add "Birds" in my Sceneries?

    Because of now. My Scenery was finished. But I want more realism because that place is a region of Birds. So can anybody show me how to add birds in a specified regions? Thank you. KT-Designs Scenery's
  6. A

    FSXA How to make Default Runways & Taxiway Above the Ground Poly?

    Thank you Thank you for your reply now i got that i must do a custom Detailed Scenery :D
  7. A

    FSXA How to make Default Runways & Taxiway Above the Ground Poly?

    I just want to do some easiest scenery just for learning. then i cannot make the custom runways and unfortunately, I cannot make the lights visible on the Groundpoly. So, does anyone know how to get the default airport comes above the groundpoly and the lights are visible so i see this...
  8. A

    FSXA Exporting Problem

    Hello, I'm new to scenery designing I'm now making the ground-poly. but when i export it to fsx I see no changes. nothing happens. I try to use the MCX to convert and it still no change. can you give me how to slove or what to checks when exports? Regards ASDS,Chaiwat Nitsawang
  9. A

    FSXA Tree Creation Problem

    thank you krub i'll try that now
  10. A

    FSXA Tree Creation Problem

    Okay i'll try that now :) :( I Can't export T_T (I export form GMAX as BGL then i use MCX to [Set default transperent] and when i export (as FSX BGL) I got the result as above
  11. A

    FSXA Tree Creation Problem

    Oh! Well Arigatou Gozaimasu
  12. A

    FSXA Tree Creation Problem

    Thank you for you help "Khob Khun Krab"
  13. A

    FSXA Tree Creation Problem

    Okay I'll try that now...... Still not work.... :(
  14. A

    FSXA Tree Creation Problem

    yes sir but in FS9 It's normal But in FSX It's look like there
  15. A

    FSXA Tree Creation Problem

    Hello from thailand! I'm new developer for FSX scenery then i have a problem with the exported tree in fsx it looks like this As you see, the trees in vanishing all clouds and all textures after it. i try many things but no effects then can anyone tells me how to make it normal...
Back
Top