• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by C0rsten

  1. C

    MSFS24 Converting ktx2 textures

    Can you send me email fs2020suomimod@gmail.com. I got stuck with step 2 of 3 generating KTX2 files. Im am working on GAmod 2024 and testing can i make liveries for Asobo passive aircrafts. I would need some help for those if you are interessed? Only one livery / aircraft, so we could have more...
  2. C

    MSFS20 AIFP "mounted" MSFS traffic no longer working

    ok, AIFP works with 2024, if MSFS2020 is installed. I just seek alternative solution for AIFP. Let me know, if you need help with it (like testing etc).
  3. C

    MSFS20 AIFP "mounted" MSFS traffic no longer working

    Did you start to develope your own addon?
  4. C

    MSFS20 AIFP for MSFS

    Hello everyone. Using AIFP, but uninstalled MSFS2020 because using only MSFS2024 from this day. AIFP seems to not launching if MSFS2020 is unistalled. Is there way to by pass that procedure? I know dev of this tool passed away, RIP.
  5. C

    MSFS20 How to see visually AI airplanes contact points?

    Hi there. MSFS has edited AI traffic code somehow, stock airplanes to behave strange: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/ai-aircrafts-misses-taxi-pathways/ How ever AIG models work. AIG dev tought, there must something with the contact points that occures as a bad behaviour in taxi paths. Is...
  6. C

    AIA AIRCRAFT EDITOR doesnt work with aircraft-cfg of MSFS

    Does this method show contact points of a MSFS aircraft? I need to see contact points visually so i can modify those in flight_model.cfg values.
  7. C

    MSFS20 How to edit 3rd party airports, that has parking spots as a DOCK?

    How to edit 3rd party airports, that has parking spots as a DOCK? With DOCK, ai traffic cant be generated there. Is it possible to edit 3rd party airport with some how, for personal use?
  8. C

    Is there way to by pass the 7 charecter limit with call signs?

    Propably. I will just adapt and make military call signs inside of 7 charechter limit.
  9. C

    Is there way to by pass the 7 charecter limit with call signs?

    MSFS. But AIFP makes the error. IDK is it MSFS side of the problem?
  10. C

    Is there way to by pass the 7 charecter limit with call signs?

    Is there way to by pass the 7 charecter limit with call signs? I want to make military call sign with CANFORCE1234 and AIRFORCE1234 but AIFP wont compile (reason: max of 7 charecters allowed)
  11. C

    MSFS20 How to make offline AI plane to be static plane?

    I have weird request. I want to make AI offline model to be static at airport. I mean, i have offline .bgl traffic plans for certain aircraft model, but i want to keep that plane in the ground. Is there some variables i can play with in .cfg files, that model wont leave the parking spot, even...
  12. C

    MSFS20 AIFP - Planes wont depart again

    Hi everybody! i am working with GAmod - offline edition. I have my fleet ready and making complete overhaul for Finland. However there is some problems that i have answers and dont have. My method is makin GA traffic around the airport with: depart and arrival to same airport. And because...
  13. C

    MSFS20 Help needed - train to follow path and turn

    I did find your video: I am little stuck. Synching trains to match bing routes is hard and slow, because my lenght of paths are 2-3km and there are corners on the way. And there is glitches with my models, other part Helsinki their are stuttering and other parts arent. But maeby i will try to...
  14. C

    MSFS20 Help needed - train to follow path and turn

    No luck. Not with my skills. I did - one NurbsPath (path) - 5 objects (5 wagons) - every wagon attached to that one path -) they still turn as a one single line. Here is image what is the problem, that orange circle. I dont have skills to match my wagon over that orange circle. I move...
Back
Top