• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by Marcstrasb

  1. Marcstrasb

    MSFS20 Asset Group: multiple xml files in a project

    Hello ! I would like to know how to make Devmode take into account several xml files (runway, taxiways, dispersal area, objects) ? How can I make a circular taxiway that looks harmonious to the eye like it existed on US Airbases ? Regards, Marc
  2. Marcstrasb

    Blender MSFS 2020 Importer - Blender v4.4.1

    Thanks for sharing
  3. Marcstrasb

    ModelconverterX MSFS2024 object

    Arno, thank you for the fantastic work. Regards, Marc
  4. Marcstrasb

    MSFS20 ADE2020_Alpha_21-HF 5 has a memory marked in Marble !

    Hello ! I have partially solved my problem. Cloning the disk where MSFS 2020 and MSFS_SDK are located worked for FS2020 without problem, but not for MSFS_SDK. Explanation: MSFS 2020 is clearly visible in Installed Applications - but not the various applications that form the MSFS 2020 SDK ...
  5. Marcstrasb

    MSFS20 ADE2020_Alpha_21-HF 5 has a memory marked in Marble !

    Hello ! Context: the assembler had to clone the internal hard drive on which ADE was. The original drive had the letter E. The cloned drive has the letter D. ADE2020_Alpha_21-HF 5 tells me "unable to find part of the path: E:\MSFS SDK\Tools\bin\bglcomp.xsd". While the path is correctly...
  6. Marcstrasb

    MSFS20 ADE2020_Alpha_21-HF 5 has a memory marked in Marble !

    Context: the assembler had to clone the internal hard drive on which ADE was. The original drive had the letter E. The cloned drive has the letter D. ADE2020_Alpha_21-HF 5 tells me "unable to find part of the path: E:\MSFS SDK\Tools\bin\bglcomp.xsd". While the path is correctly entered...
  7. Marcstrasb

    MSFS24 Converting ktx2 textures

    Thanks for sharing ! This is fantastic ! Regards, Marc
  8. Marcstrasb

    MSFS24 Simplygon for Blender

    Hello ! I wanted to thank rhumbaflappy for the way to put everything in Blender. But I found myself with a problem : repository extensions.blender.org must sinc with the remote repository After doing some research on the internet I followed a workaround. I installed the Simplygon folder on...
  9. Marcstrasb

    MSFS20 Original runway (MSFS2020) on top of the runway of my project

    Hello! I downloaded the file and put it in MSFS. Unless you have already done a lot of scenery work, there is still a lot to do. Will you do the Spanish Air Force Air Base ?
  10. Marcstrasb

    MSFS20 Newbie question regarding Objects Library in Devmode

    Thanks! I managed to figure out how to do it. Both manipulations are doable.
  11. Marcstrasb

    MSFS20 Newbie question regarding Objects Library in Devmode

    I realize that in 2022/2023 I was doing a simple manipulation in Devmode without going through the "build" box of a ModelLib! When I talk about xml file, it's the one in PackageSources\data\xxxx-airport.xml !
  12. Marcstrasb

    MSFS20 Newbie question regarding Objects Library in Devmode

    Hello everyone. When I learned to use Devmode (MSFS 2020) in 2022 to make scenery - and I wanted to put an Object Library in the scenery, I just had to do the following manipulation: Scenery Editor/Objects/SimObject to get a Library. I then did Add or One-click placing to drop the library where...
  13. Marcstrasb

    Newbie question regarding Blender 3.6.0

    Hello! I managed (lucky break!) to make Msfs Legacy Importer do a 100% flyable FSX / MSFS conversion (active engine with change of speed, wheels turning, flaps moving F7 / F5, active rudder). I managed to convert the mdl files to gltf. And by gleaning here and there information, I understood...
Back
Top