• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Recent content by UK1967

  1. UK1967

    GMAX & FS2004 Gamepack

    Long time ago I built Andrews Airforce Base (KADW) http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/andrews-air-force-base-scenery-kawd.23096/ but imaged my PC and lost a lot of programs and installations. Now I decided to start building a FS2004 scenery for Gaza Intl. Aiport (LVGZ) which was destroyed...
  2. UK1967

    FS2004 Andrews Air Force Base Scenery (KAWD)

    The final version of this scenery is available on AVSIM.net and FlightSim.com now. Search for "KADW Joint Base Andrews Naval Air Facility, Maryland, USA (Andrews Air Force Base)".
  3. UK1967

    Andrews Airforce Base

    The latest version of this scenery (title: KADW Joint Base Andrews Naval Air Facility, Maryland, USA (Andrews Air Force Base)) is available on AVSIM.net and FlightSim.com. This scenery is primary designed for FS2004 - but works on FSX as well. There are some small bugs in FSX, but I've tested...
  4. UK1967

    POSKY E767 V4 Paintkit wanted

    Hi guys, no idea / hint where i can find the Paintkit ?
  5. UK1967

    POSKY E767 V4 Paintkit wanted

    Unable to find it there :( Can somebody help me ?
  6. UK1967

    POSKY E767 V4 Paintkit wanted

    Hi, I'm looking for a paintkit of POSKY's E767. I've found the ose767v4.zip but unfortunately the 767 series is not available on the new FreeSky portal ( http://www.freeskyproject.com/). I've read that a paintkit was provided when POSKY released the E767 - but couldn't found it anywhere...
  7. UK1967

    VALENCIA-X FS9 and FSX

    Great job. I've downloaded your scenery and will test it this evening. Thanks for sharing it. BTW: What kind of night lights you are using ? Self designed night lights ... or taken from a common / public library ? Probably the count of polygons is too high on the night lights. You can try...
  8. UK1967

    FS2004 Andrews Air Force Base Scenery (KAWD)

    Here are some pictures from the Autogen - created on the photo real background tiles: Unfortunately there are some (stupid) restrictions on FS2004 regarding the count of vegetation objects and other objects, but i believe some Autogen objects are better then nothing.
  9. UK1967

    FS2004 Andrews Air Force Base Scenery (KAWD)

    Probably I haven't done all things right. I'm a rookie and it is my first airport project.
  10. UK1967

    FS2004 Andrews Air Force Base Scenery (KAWD)

    You are absolutely right: the name is changed to "Joint Base Andrews Naval Air Facility" - but who can memorize this name. I guess "Andrews AFB" is more common.
  11. UK1967

    FS2004 Andrews Air Force Base Scenery (KAWD)

    I was looking for a scenery for Andrews Air Force Base (KADW) but was unable to find a freeware package. Therefore I've decided to build it by myself. It's my first scenery design project for a whole airport. Currently it's a beta version ... it's not finished yet and not optimized. I've...
Back
Top