- Messages
- 11
- Country

Long time ago I built Andrews Airforce Base (KADW) http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/andrews-air-force-base-scenery-kawd.23096/ but imaged my PC and lost a lot of programs and installations.
Now I decided to start building a FS2004 scenery for Gaza Intl. Aiport (LVGZ) which was destroyed some years ago by Israels IDF. But based on some Pictures I'll try my best to bring the Airport back to life in FS.
I know that I need the FS2004 gamepack for GMAX ... but can't find it. Does somebody knows where to download ?
Thanks in advance,
Uwe
Now I decided to start building a FS2004 scenery for Gaza Intl. Aiport (LVGZ) which was destroyed some years ago by Israels IDF. But based on some Pictures I'll try my best to bring the Airport back to life in FS.
I know that I need the FS2004 gamepack for GMAX ... but can't find it. Does somebody knows where to download ?
Thanks in advance,
Uwe
