• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Access is Denied

Messages
351
Country
ca-ontario
In KML after adding a Poly in Google Earth I could not type in the altitude. I saved the poly and opened up in KML added a tag and clicked Build. I have just the one error and it says "access is denied 0 files<s> copied". Need help. Frank!
 
I noticed to-night that FSX KML was developed in 2006 and the tutorial was not updated since and wasn't aware of VISTA Ultimate. Hence the "Access Denied "error". The problem was the UAC running in VISTA. As soon as I turned it off I could exclude my whole airport of autogen trees. Now I can get back to work. Thank you: Frank!
 
Back
Top